X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol you know yall wasnt bumpin carter 2 when it came out

2005 smh get outta here

lmao .. tha fuck ?
    "Always had a black tool,even when i was at school 'cuz bullies aren't bulletproof..."

Comment

uhhhhh..who bought the 238,000 copies the first week it came out then? (and don't say birdman.)

been bumpin wayne since Solder came out in 2004, so yes, I was bumpin carter 2 when it came out thank you very much.

Comment

only reason carter 2 most people favorite here is cuz they think that make them a real fan but this man aint have fans til 2008 xD you wasnt on this man shit til carter 3 say what you want

Comment

Originally posted by -_- View Post
          only reason carter 2 most people favorite here is cuz they think that make them a real fan but this man aint have fans til 2008 xD you wasnt on this man shit til carter 3 say what you want
          whatever you wanna say to allow you to feel better about yourself is fine with me..

Comment

Originally posted by -_- View Post
            you okay?

Comment

Originally posted by ymcmb View Post
              uhhhhh..who bought the 238,000 copies the first week it came out then? (and don't say birdman.)

been bumpin wayne since Solder came out in 2004, so yes, I was bumpin carter 2 when it came out thank you very much.
              ok thats probably true but nobody was playin wayne til the mixtapes after, he wasnt known til then. nobody gave a fuck bout this man til dedication

---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------

Originally posted by ymcmb View Post
              whatever you wanna say to allow you to feel better about yourself is fine with me..

this aint got nothin to do with me lol im just tryna figure out why carter 2 wasnt this hot back then

BECAUSE IT NEVER WAS NIGGA

Comment

Or people say Carter II is their favourite album because it is their favourite album and they can appreciate it was his best work even if they didn't start listening till Carter III era... Who cares, why has it bothered you enough to make you think that people front that they were into C2 when it come out and stuff?!

I don't recall people sitting about saying they were bumping C2 when it come out unless it comes up in conversation and they actually were. It's not something people would think they are cool by saying? I really don't understand this.

Whatever gave you that impression, and gave you the assumption you think you know?! Man you must be lonely. What a moron.

I sit and say Carter II is his best album, but it's not my favourite. I didn't get into him till C3 era, and thats why C3 is my favourite album because it's what got me into him massively. But I know C2 is his best album. I listen to that album beginning to end atleast once a day.

Comment

been listening since I was 12...which unlike most of you guys was c2, not c3.
                  .................... ....................

Comment

OP tries to be a hipster fan......of Wayne
                    THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

I didn't even know what a Lil Wayne was until 2009 My first song was Fireman though.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                        Or people say Carter II is their favourite album because it is their favourite album and they can appreciate it was his best work even if they didn't start listening till Carter III era... Who cares, why has it bothered you enough to make you think that people front that they were into C2 when it come out and stuff?!

I don't recall people sitting about saying they were bumping C2 when it come out unless it comes up in conversation and they actually were. It's not something people would think they are cool by saying? I really don't understand this.

Whatever gave you that impression, and gave you the assumption you think you know?! Man you must be lonely. What a moron.

I sit and say Carter II is his best album, but it's not my favourite. I didn't get into him till C3 era, and thats why C3 is my favourite album because it's what got me into him massively. But I know C2 is his best album. I listen to that album beginning to end atleast once a day.
                        lol well see, THAT make sense. but if you my age, you didnt start listening to him til c3 i dont give a fuck. and most people here are younger than me so....thats where I got this from lol

---------- Post added at 08:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 PM ----------

Originally posted by bconover93 View Post
                        been listening since I was 12...which unlike most of you guys was c2, not c3.
                        shut that shit up no you wasnt

Comment

Working...
                        X