lol you know yall wasnt bumpin carter 2 when it came out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brewcityym View Post
    lmao u bought dedication 2? Smh "hope you got it for free, if u didn't you stupid azz a mafucka" lol u stupid azz nigga
    lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    http://stream1.gifsoup.com/webroot/a.../4060600_o.gif

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB787 View Post
      lol yea u dumbass nigga cuz he said that in drought 3 . get ya wayne facts up stupid azz mafucka..
      Lol it doesn't matter, it still applies to you. You bought a mixtape that's free

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB787 View Post
        lol yea u dumbass nigga cuz he said that in drought 3 . get ya wayne facts up stupid azz mafucka..
        But Dedication 2 is still a mixtape......

Wayne gave it out, no charge
        "Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
        Guns and stretchers
        Cristal and dubs for breakfast
        I just got one suggestion - none should test him
        'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
        Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
        Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

• Originally posted by xkevanx View Post
          Lol it doesn't matter, it still applies to you. You bought a mixtape that's free
          Lol i was a jit.. I didnt knw better
          Drag my name through the mud, I come out clean

Comment

• Originally posted by -_- View Post

lol what?? THATS NOT THE POINT THO. if carter 2 was as hot at the time as carter 3 was WHY IT AINT SELL. Cant nobody answer the question but they wanna throw slugs.

and why everybody goin at me fav album carter 2 lol
            Dude, he wasn't a household name yet when that album dropped. His first week sales for that album were higher than any other Cash Money artist at the time it was released. Yes, he was mainstream, but not yet at the point where every little 13 year old white girl knew his lyrics. Fireman, Shooter and Hustler Musik were singles off the album that did well, but nothing as to what Lollipop later did.

Start at 0:35.

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB787 View Post
              No shit you stupid azz bitch lookin for lwhq fame. Tha point was he shoulda got it for free you dumb fuck. So yes he is stupid azz a Mafucka for buying it...... Niggaz on here gay for LWHQ fame smh......

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

Originally posted by xkevanx View Post

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

Originally posted by Tunechi Lionches View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by BlakeJay View Post
                Your logic isnt really making sense lol..lets say Carter 4 was the first I've heard of Wayne.. then I decided to go back and listen to C3.. You're sayin I have to think C3 isn't as good because I wasn't lisenting to him back when it came out? Lol nah cuzo
                naaaa lol you right but that aint what I meant

Originally posted by Tunechi Lionches View Post
                Are you him? How would you even know that?
                I dont know that. but it would still be fake????

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 PM ----------

Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
                Wtf didn't sell ? It was just tha number 2 album in tha country, it was just tha #1 rap/r&b. It's only certified platinum. But ig that's not selling
                I meant to say why it aint sell as much. but when have you ever been to a public gathering and heard somebody say 'yall got that lights out' NOT NEVER thats when you old ass nigga. how its gon be hot if it never gets played

---------- Post added at 08:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
                has this guy posted a pic of himself?

i wanna see what this fool looks like

yeah I did but I can post more I aint got nothin to hide like, dont fuck with me ill blow this bitch up

Comment

• Originally posted by Tunechi Lionches View Post

when you buy D2 in the stores your not paying for the songs, your paying for the case, the actual hard CD (not the data on it) and the cool cut out coverart. Atleast that's what Drama says so he can sell mixtapes .

Comment

• Originally posted by YUNG DIEZEL View Post
                    i admit, before drought 3, i didnt even like wayne, becuz i barely knew about him, rarely heard about him.
                    i remember the girls liking him and shit when he was a hot boy,
                    but he wasnt a big star known by everyone and shit.
                    then, at one point, in the streets his mixtapes were known, and people were sayin he the "best rapper alive."
                    i stole this niggas cd's, not knowing what was on them, and it ended up being drought 3.
                    (back when burning cd's was more popular.)
                    from that point on, i loved waynes music and listened to the drought 3 cds for months.
                    But then, when c3 came out, i became a stan, lol.

how old are you???

dang lol and 20

---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 PM ----------

Originally posted by wayniac number1 View Post
                    stoned mothafucka
                    xD

Comment

• Originally posted by -_- View Post
                      dang lol and 20
                      I'm 20 and I been listenin since the Sqad Up days..so that kills yo whole theory

Comment

• Originally posted by BlakeJay View Post
                        I'm 20 and I been listenin since the Sqad Up days..so that kills yo whole theory

I took my L a long time ago : ( but I still think its true

would you play they tapes now??? if you was riding with somebody or in somebody car would you ask them to play that?

Comment

• Not calling anyone out, but for people who say "I've been listening to him since..." and it's before C2. You can just go ahead and add three or four years to what ever date they give you. I'll be honest, I didn't buy a LW album til C3. And now I'm just as big a fan as anybody in this forum.

Comment

Working...
                          X