X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Immaculate View Post
    Wayne knows the album isn't gonna sell well. He don't even like it lol
    he doesn't like DJ felli fel neither

nah for real tho, Wayne said this album was for the people, the fans, it's either you will like it or not....Weezy knows homie, Weezy knows what he's doing.

but this album gonna sell more than most of the albums that came out in 2012
    Originally posted by Shake
    Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Wayne knows the album isn't gonna sell well. He don't even like it lol

he said he was kidding about not liking the album. he said he likes everything he does. i bet he's saying that because it's getting torn apart by people and he wants to make it seem like he doesn't give a shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
        he doesn't like DJ felli fel neither

nah for real tho, Wayne said this album was for the people, the fans, it's either you will like it or not....Weezy knows homie, Weezy knows what he's doing.

but this album gonna sell more than most of the albums that came out in 2012
        but in the tmz thing he was like "you can go get it, or not, its whatever"

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by no_tom&jerry View Post
        he said he was kidding about not liking the album. he said he likes everything he does. i bet he's saying that because it's getting torn apart by people and he wants to make it seem like he doesn't give a shit.
        he doesn't give a shit lol
        ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

but in the tmz thing he was like "you can go get it, or not, its whatever"
          yeah exactly, Wayne just released the album for the fans. so either you want it or not, he really doesn't care.
          Originally posted by Shake
          Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• god bless amerika. i need more songs like this tune! wake up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Black00 View Post
              god bless amerika. i need more songs like this tune! wake up.
              he walks dangerously close to that dull c4 vibe on this one, but manages to steer clear of it with some clever shit and nice delivery. just barely tho. sick song.

Comment

• This guy also couldn't distinguish the songs from each other on an album with like 4 genres.. so what credibility should he have?

Didn't even mention Gunwalk, Romance, or Trippy, all of which stay on topic..

Comment

• Originally posted by ExCluWeeZy View Post
                  This guy also couldn't distinguish the songs from each other on an album with like 4 genres.. so what credibility should he have?

Didn't even mention Gunwalk, Romance, or Trippy, all of which stay on topic..
                  it really is a very poor review, even if he didn't like the album he could've been a little more in-depth about things.

Comment

• Originally posted by no_tom&jerry View Post
                    he walks dangerously close to that dull c4 vibe on this one, but manages to steer clear of it with some clever shit and nice delivery. just barely tho. sick song.
                    it's probably one of the best on the album, shame the lyrics weren't that great, nor bad..but could have gone full crazy lyrically on it to make it goat.

Comment

• one thing i've been wondering is how he kept Soulja Boy's verse on Trigger Finger
                      but didnt want to ask Chris Brown for Look At Me Now because he didnt like his rapping
                      CB > Soulja Boy

Comment

• Originally posted by Young Money Soldier View Post
                        one thing i've been wondering is how he kept Soulja Boy's verse on Trigger Finger
                        but didnt want to ask Chris Brown for Look At Me Now because he didnt like his rapping
                        CB > Soulja Boy
                        i think wayne was just joking when he said he didnt want to have chris brown rapping on his album

Comment

• Lil Wayne: I Am Not a Human Being II | Album Reviews | Pitchfork

A 3.9. Hahaha well deserved.
                          Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

Working...
                          X