[OFFICIAL]I Am Not A Human Being 2 Discussion Thread v1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
    The same niggas that were bitching about Wayne not promoting C4, are bitching now about him tweeting about his album the same way he tweeted about Take Care and Careless world..

Bunch of hypocrites...
    i didnt bitch or care that wayne didnt really promote c4

so shut the fuck up or go drown

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
      i didnt bitch or care that wayne didnt really promote c4

so shut the fuck up or go drown

Looks like someone's blood pressure is increasing...
      What makes you think I was talking about you in that part, you just added yourself by yourself

You should go back and quote the part that was obviously about you...
      Originally posted by Shake
      Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by Immaculate View Post
        Yes.
        SHUT UP, BITCH! - YouTube

Comment

• Still really enjoying this album. Played it to so some lil Wayne haters today since we had a whole system set up outside and they acturally liked a lot of songs... Suprised cuz these people hate wayne we debate all the time about him.. . Gunwalk, back to you , ianahb, love me, no worries, trippy, god bless Amerika, romance, trigger finger all where songs they where bumping. To be honest this is the only album I can show my homies who hate wayne and they enjoy it and give him at least some credit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nico101 View Post
            Still really enjoying this album. Played it to so some lil Wayne haters today since we had a whole system set up outside and they acturally liked a lot of songs... Suprised cuz these people hate wayne we debate all the time about him.. . Gunwalk, back to you , ianahb, love me, no worries, trippy, god bless Amerika, romance, trigger finger all where songs they where bumping. To be honest this is the only album I can show my homies who hate wayne and they enjoy it and give him at least some credit.
            but they will still hate on him cus that us what haters do.

Comment

Still really enjoying this album. Played it to so some lil Wayne haters today since we had a whole system set up outside and they acturally liked a lot of songs... Suprised cuz these people hate wayne we debate all the time about him.. . Gunwalk, back to you , ianahb, love me, no worries, trippy, god bless Amerika, romance, trigger finger all where songs they where bumping. To be honest this is the only album I can show my homies who hate wayne and they enjoy it and give him at least some credit.
              so you show them C2 or C3 and they don't enjoy it or give him at least some credit? get new friends

Go & Listen ..

Comment

Sounds more like secret closet fans than haters to me
                OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• the thing with haters is simple , i send them "something you forgot" mr.carter or hustler muzik
                  i hear no nigga saying shit after that

yang mula babe

Comment

• Originally posted by Black00 View Post
                    the thing with haters is simple , i send them "something you forgot" mr.carter or hustler muzik
                    i hear no nigga saying shit after that

yang mula babe
                    Mr. Carter sucks next to the other two.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

• Originally posted by TyIquan View Post
                      Man, I got Summer hatin' on me 'cause I'm hotter then the sun
                      Got spring hatin' on me 'cause I ain't never sprung
                      Winter hatin' on me 'cause I'm colder than you all
                      And I will never, I will never, I will never fall
                      I'm being hated by the seasons
                      So fuck you all who hatin' for no reason

it has this , and this is a reply to everyone for ever
                      fuck everybody who aint givin wayne love. nigga the best rapper alive and shit

Comment

• Originally posted by TyIquan View Post

These two words shouldn't be put in the same sentence ever bro...
                        Originally posted by Shake
                        Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• on god bless amerika does wayne say this:-

"Heard police was looking for me, Imma hide by abroad"

or this:-

"Heard police was looking for me, Imma hide by a broad"

?

Comment

Working...
                          X