Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
    Pusha gonna go hard as fuck tbh... If Ye is on this... Fuck
    Pusha actually gonna mention shit like his clothes, kissing baby, green uggs, drake having a fake autograph clipse microphone...Hopefully Drake takes his time and expose Pusha T on some real shit..
    Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

• Imagine if Pusha releases that track with the huge ft. nd kills Wayne, then Wayne never ever makes another song and we continue to live our lives

---------- Post added at 12:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 AM ----------

Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
      Pusha actually gonna mention shit like his clothes, kissing baby, green uggs, drake having a fake autograph clipse microphone...Hopefully Drake takes his time and expose Pusha T on some real shit..
      Fake autographed mic?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
        Yeah Awe fuck nigga! I believe in Wayne n Drake tho..

Comment

• Originally posted by drizzy drake tyga View Post
          my nigga u clearly dont know how shit works
          if jay-z didnt diss wayne when he came at him and his bitch, why the fuck would he take up for some irrelevant ass nigga.
          If ye jumps in then i will fight every ye/jay at my school.
          Wayne threw the bait pusha has to come at wayne personally none of that subliminal shit and im pretty sure he gonna put his all into that shit and when he does he's gonna get murked.
          speak english you retarded sack of shit

Comment

• [MENTION=2695]Cody[/MENTION] u think Drake will make a good diss record/verse?

Comment

• Originally posted by AyoMostDopeMaye View Post
              Imagine if Pusha releases that track with the huge ft. nd kills Wayne, then Wayne never ever makes another song and we continue to live our lives

---------- Post added at 12:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 AM ----------

Fake autographed mic?
              Yea Drake said in an interview that he had a Clipse mic and Pusha T said that is was a fake...

Comment

• Originally posted by super View Post
                Also this was on ktt, but i think may had his lines backwards when he said "Im an alien hope you aint prince of Bel air"

Will Smith kills Aliens Wayne!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                exactly, he is talking about will smith on men in black.

very clever smart line.....not anybody will understand it (as some kids will listen to the song and not even know who "prince of bel air" is lol)
                Originally posted by Shake
                Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody View Post
                  speak english you retarded sack of shit
                  suck my fucking dick nigga , i hate faggots like u who try to say shit about other peoples grammar cause u cant say shit else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drizzy Drake Tyga View Post
                    suck my fucking dick nigga , i hate faggots like u who try to say shit about other peoples grammar cause u cant say shit else.
                    Don't worry about him man. Hes a low-life who has nothing else better to do than troll/hate on this forum.

Fuck em.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                      exactly, he is talking about will smith on men in black.

very clever smart line.....not anybody will understand it (as some kids will listen to the song and not even know who "prince of bel air" is lol)
                      IF Wayne is an alien and Will smith kills alien..how does that line even make sense...

if he said I'm an alien and you aint the prince of bel air...but he said I hope you aint the prince of bel air...shit aint make no sense...think about it..

Comment

• Originally posted by BlakeJay View Post
                        @Cody u think Drake will make a good diss record/verse?
                        I know this aint for me but HELL YEAH Drake is a smart dude his word play and the thought he puts into his really deep shit is amazing, and the 2 lines he dropped at his concert tonight alone were killer...Im expecting a full Drake and Wayne song after Pusha responds with this feature track he has comming

PUSHA ALREADY LOST THO

1.) He is irrelevant compared to WAYNE
                        2.) He took too long to respond, Wayne tweeted yesterday morning saying fcuk him and released a diss track the next day, Pusha still aint done with his diss track and he had to get back up hahaha he took the L already. Once Drake drops his shit its over
                        YM> GOOD

Comment

• Originally posted by BlakeJay View Post
                          @Cody u think Drake will make a good diss record/verse?
                          Depends.

Probably not.... I don't think he will.

Would be hypocritical to drop a diss record for Pusha, when he didn't for Common

Makes him look like more of a bitch.

---------- Post added at 01:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 AM ----------

Originally posted by iBeast View Post
                          I know this aint for me but HELL YEAH Drake is a smart dude his word play and the thought he puts into his really deep shit is amazing, and the 2 lines he dropped at his concert tonight alone were killer...Im expecting a full Drake and Wayne song after Pusha responds with this feature track he has comming

PUSHA ALREADY LOST THO

1.) He is irrelevant compared to WAYNE
                          2.) He took too long to respond, Wayne tweeted yesterday morning saying fcuk him and released a diss track the next day, Pusha still aint done with his diss track and he had to get back up hahaha he took the L already. Once Drake drops his shit its over
                          YM> GOOD
                          The diss track dropped 3 fucking hours ago you fucking idiot.

---------- Post added at 01:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 AM ----------

Originally posted by Drizzy Drake Tyga View Post
                          I've said enough

It's not my fault I can't understand a damn thing your retarded ass is saying.

Comment

Working...
                          X