FUCK PUSHA T diss!! FIREW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iBeast View Post
    I know this aint for me but HELL YEAH Drake is a smart dude his word play and the thought he puts into his really deep shit is amazing, and the 2 lines he dropped at his concert tonight alone were killer...Im expecting a full Drake and Wayne song after Pusha responds with this feature track he has comming
    I concur

Comment

• Originally posted by PrettyFlacko. View Post
      No, I'm really try to understand.

See me and most people, when I enter a thread for a new song or about an artist I don't like, I might post once and then I leave. No more posts unless people quote me or ask me something.

See you, you enter a thread where you clearly don't like the song that the song is about, and keep posting even after you "accepted your L". I wanna know why you keep coming back and trying to persuade people that the lines in this song and the song in general are "bad". Aren't you the same person who goes around posting "My opinion, your opinion, blah blah blah"? You don't like the song, we get it.
      I'm good no explanation needed..
      Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

• This Wayne beef started beef between ourselves .
        The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

• Honestly I don't even fuck with Pusha T but from a very biased Wayne opinion, he could have done better. I would be lying if I said I was content with what Wayne put out tonight, there is no possible way anyone can tell me what he put out tonight isn't trash compared to his old music and diss songs. I think he could of, or at least hope he still could have put out something better than what he did.

Open this gun up like a book,
          Damn Lil Tune what page you on?

Comment

• Well appreciated wayne. Good shit.

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisBLawyer View Post
              Well appreciated wayne. Good shit.
              You mean you not gonna change that sig huh nigga? lol
              Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

• And stop replying to Cody everyone. It might look like he's hating, but he's just looking for attention. Read his post above. He obviously doesn't get attention from women out of his ethernet cable so he's sad. Along with other real life problems he faces that I won't mention that he's posted on KTT about. The kid is living in hell. He dated a girl he met on Xbox Live, and never met in real life, and she fucked played his ass rofl. She was fucking other dudes offline for sure. "Hey Cody let's meet... nevermind my great great gma just died " Cody was just there when she was bored and playing video games. He now has no attention in his life so he came on here to get some.

Edit: Sorry Cody, don't kill yourself over this lol. You can PM me if you need to talk about some issues man. If not, there should be a suicide hotline in your town that will talk to you if you need and give you some attention. I will help find the # if you want.
                Last edited by THA GR8 M8; 05-26-2012, 02:08 AM.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• Another Classic THP ether.

Comment

And stop replying to Cody everyone. It might look like he's hating, but he's just looking for attention. Read his post above. He obviously doesn't get attention from women out of his ethernet cable so he's sad. Along with other real life problems he faces that I won't mention that he's posted on KTT about. The kid is living in hell. He dated a girl he met on Xbox Live, and never met in real life, and she fucked played his ass rofl. She was fucking other dudes offline for sure. "Hey Cody let's meet... nevermind my great great gma just died " Cody was just there when she was bored and playing video games. He now has no attention in his life so he came on here to get some.

i told everyone to ignore him... but yall didnt want to

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
                      Another Classic THP ether.
                      It just baffles my mind how someone would want to spend their time just hating on a forum. But then I realized he just wants attention he never got growing up from his family or girls lol. I kinda feel sorry for him, and might edit my post so he doesn't kill himself or something.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

And stop replying to Cody everyone. It might look like he's hating, but he's just looking for attention. Read his post above. He obviously doesn't get attention from women out of his ethernet cable so he's sad. Along with other real life problems he faces that I won't mention that he's posted on KTT about. The kid is living in hell. He dated a girl he met on Xbox Live, and never met in real life, and she fucked played his ass rofl. She was fucking other dudes offline for sure. "Hey Cody let's meet... nevermind my great great gma just died " Cody was just there when she was bored and playing video games. He now has no attention in his life so he came on here to get some.
                        and he has the nerve to keep talking about kadens sister

Comment

• ​12chare

Comment

Working...
                          X