No announcement yet.

FUCK PUSHA T diss!! FIREW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF...I thought I had the classic ether record. THP goes in.

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisBLawyer View Post
      this more of a warning shot to me anyway..
      This is why I'm not really worried about the song too. I still like it, but he could've went harder definitely. But with a diss, you gotta expect shots back and forth so this is just like the first lil jab thrown.

^ Read that [MENTION=12099]Franknstein[/MENTION]

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• exodus was a better song than this, except for a few choice lines once again i was a little underwhelmed with wayne

i think pusha can come back much harder than this if he wants to, cuz now he knows he has wayne attention

Comment

• he needs to go in on a harder beat, u need the vvhole package for a diss track to really hurt
          #3hunna

#Mandown
          2-4-14

Comment

• Clearly pusha was prepared for either drake or wayne because he has this "MONSTER" feature all lined up...its looking like YM is falling into the their marketing trap

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
              it wasnt serious
              Brandon, he name dropped. It definitely carried the impression that itwas serious.
              Originally posted by PrettyFlacko. View Post
              This is why I'm not really worried about the song too. I still like it, but he could've went harder definitely. But with a diss, you gotta expect shots back and forth so this is just like the first lil jab thrown.

^ Read that [MENTION=12099]Franknstein[/MENTION]
              I can live with that. Still thing the warning/diss/jab was a little weak. Props for name dropping.

I want to see the developments of this.

Comment

• Originally posted by JR5 View Post
                Clearly pusha was prepared for either drake or wayne because he has this "MONSTER" feature all lined up...its looking like YM is falling into the their marketing trap

wayne doesnt give a fuck tho

Comment

• He definitely could have went harder, but I think this is just the beginning. Although, is anyone else just happy that something this interesting is actually happening? I did NOT think Wayne would actually release a diss track and so fast. If Pusha comes back with a really hard reply then Wayne has no choice but to go hard or be defeated.

Comment

• what "monster" feature is bigger than wayne?

This shit is all silly. Idgaf a fuck bout it but to come hear some new tracks lol.

Wayne aint got shit to lose. Its like a lion fighting a possum..

Even if Pusha boxes him lyrically, wayne will create more hype and clear any memory of that defeat lol.

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
                      wayne doesnt give a fuck tho
                      he doesnt have too atm, he makes more money than pusha

he probably did this out of probation fueled boredom

Comment

• Originally posted by Franknstein View Post
                        Brandon, he name dropped. It definitely carried the impression that itwas serious.

well if you listen to the track its clearly not serious lol bunch of random ass lines that have nothing do with anything

Comment

• Wayne so real name dropping ain't even serious

Comment

Working...
                          X