X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oddball01 View Post
    Oh yeah my bad in your face had a shitty 3 to 4 note solo. SMH
    I get crazy sucked too
    no matter how much it sucks he still plays the guitar tho..

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Personally I dislike most of the first in the Carter series, I just think it's repetitive, there are a few songs I love (Walk In, Go DJ, BM Jr, Tha Heat, and Snitch.) Other than that, I really don't care for it all that much. I can listen to Tha Carter II all the way through with only one song I kind of dislike ( Lock, and Load.) As far as Tha Carter III goes I like it all besides Ain't got Nothing, I do agree it is his "sellout" Record, and has alot of "Pop songs", But there still all amazing, and catchy songs. Some lyrics are kinda hit, and miss. But the Carter II didn't have the best lyrics all the way though either. Didn't see anything about Carter IV, but it had alot of good lines thrown together in a jumble of nonsensical shit. I actually loved it (minus the intro) The first few times I listened to it. But now I dislike it minus Nightmares of the Bottom, 6 foot 7 foot, President Carter, I Got Some Money On Me, Up Up, and Away, It's Good, and maybe She Will. Last But definitely not least Carter III sessions. That's all that needs to be said about that.
      Carter III Sessions>Carter II> Carter III> Carter IV> Carter I
      Divine Moments of Truth

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
        no matter how much it sucks he still plays the guitar tho..

Ok man. I get it. You have your own opinion and I have mine.
        IDGAF anymore.

Shawty got some real good P'nuss
        If that shit stink, then she need to di'nush

Comment

Originally posted by elist777 View Post
          Personally I dislike most of the first in the Carter series, I just think it's repetitive, there are a few songs I love (Walk In, Go DJ, BM Jr, Tha Heat, and Snitch.) Other than that, I really don't care for it all that much. I can listen to Tha Carter II all the way through with only one song I kind of dislike ( Lock, and Load.) As far as Tha Carter III goes I like it all besides Ain't got Nothing, I do agree it is his "sellout" Record, and has alot of "Pop songs", But there still all amazing, and catchy songs. Some lyrics are kinda hit, and miss. But the Carter II didn't have the best lyrics all the way though either. Didn't see anything about Carter IV, but it had alot of good lines thrown together in a jumble of nonsensical shit. I actually loved it (minus the intro) The first few times I listened to it. But now I dislike it minus Nightmares of the Bottom, 6 foot 7 foot, President Carter, I Got Some Money On Me, Up Up, and Away, It's Good, and maybe She Will. Last But definitely not least Carter III sessions. That's all that needs to be said about that.
          Carter III Sessions>Carter II> Carter I> Carter III> Carter IV
          Fixed

Comment

Originally posted by IMissTheOldLilWayne View Post
            Fixed
            That's your opinions man.
            Divine Moments of Truth

Comment

Walk In is better than Fly In.

Both are better than 98% of C3.

Comment

Tha Mobb> All of C3

Comment

Carter III session shits on anything he's released period, op's a faggot.

Comment

I'm going with Tha Carter II

Lol at Tha Carter III being brought up. Only songs that are great are 3 Peat, Mr. Carter, Playing With Fire, Shoot Me Down, Dontgetit, & You Ain't Got Nuthin'. It's a very lukewarm album, it doesn't suck but it's just tea microwaved for 15 seconds.

Replace A Milli, Got Money, Comfortable, & Mrs. Officer with 4 songs off The Leak and maybe add another disc for some songs that didn't make it and you have a classic that might be better than both
                    "Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
                    Guns and stretchers
                    Cristal and dubs for breakfast
                    I just got one suggestion - none should test him
                    'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
                    Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
                    Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

Originally posted by AyoMostDopeMaye View Post
                      Carter III session shits on anything he's released period, op's a faggot.
                      Thanks, but I'm not a bundle of sticks, I'm a human, who enjoys hip hop. And yes, Tha Carter III Sessions is his best material.

Comment

Originally posted by Tunechi Lionches View Post
                        I'm going with Tha Carter II

Lol at Tha Carter III being brought up. Only songs that are great are 3 Peat, Mr. Carter, Playing With Fire, Shoot Me Down, Dontgetit, & You Ain't Got Nuthin'. It's a very lukewarm album, it doesn't suck but it's just tea microwaved for 15 seconds.

Replace A Milli, Got Money, Comfortable, & Mrs. Officer with 4 songs off The Leak and maybe add another disc for some songs that didn't make it and you have a classic that might be better than both
                        Agreed. But I'd keep Comfortable, switch Milli with OG Milli, take out Lollipop, 3 Peat, Playing With Fire, Protitute 2, Phone Home, Let The Beat Build, Mrs. Officer and replace them with leak songs just as you mentioned. I'd take PMW and World of Fantasy over Mrs. Officer and Playing With Fire, respectively.

Comment

Tha Carter II is fire. Best Rapper Alive the song is epic, it marked the beginning of his reign on top.

Juniayaa is on a mission right now../ YMCMB fla$hing life$tyle.../ we higher & shine than whoever.

Comment

Working...
                          X