Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Wayne Died in 09 Would He Have Been Considered The Best Period?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Wayne Died in 09 Would He Have Been Considered The Best Period?

Came across my mind! if he died on November 1st 09 do u guys thin he wouldve gone down as the greatest rapper in history? all the haters nowadays wouldnt hate him because none of his newer music ever happened!
    i dont want him to die lol but just think about it the day after no ceilings debuted he OD'd or something he wouldve lived by the weed and syrup and died by the weed and syrup. i think no ceilings wouldve also been more popular since its his last shit before he died so that might help with downloads and shit
    just think about it he killed everything! also post your favorite year for wayne !
    Mine: is 07 C3 Sessions were sick as fuck.
    Truuuuuu

Regardless of amount of "haters" he's going down as one of the greatest to ever do it.

Comment

Yeah but a good amount more would think that
      Truuuuuu

Comment

People hate him just to look cool and they think that's what the wave is.. No matter who you are you're bound to have haters, it just so happens that Wayne has a lot because of how big he is. His haters know how good he is or the amount of dedication and impact he had on rap, they're just too in denial to admit anything.

For example, if Pac was alive right now and made a song called "Big Booty Ho" and it was nothing but straight sex, pussy, and dick lines, everyone would call it classic.

Comment

lol true good perspective
          Truuuuuu

Comment

Originally posted by YM Salute View Post
            People hate him just to look cool and they think that's what the wave is.. No matter who you are you're bound to have haters, it just so happens that Wayne has a lot because of how big he is. His haters know how good he is or the amount of dedication and impact he had on rap, they're just too in denial to admit anything.

For example, if Pac was alive right now and made a song called "Big Booty Ho" and it was nothing but straight sex, pussy, and dick lines, everyone would call it classic.
            I'm sick of reading those excuses. When I hate someone on the rap game it's not because they are famous or because I know they are talented?

It's because most people only hear about Lollipop, Knockout and I Can Only Imagine and I don't blame them for hating that music. If they heard his underrated mixtape songs they would propably change their mind if they are adult enough to admit how great he was. For me, I wouldnt go around searching for someones mixtapes and albums if I heard terrible songs of them either.

Also, he has made alot of fails known to most people. He picked up a guitar and played it around huge concerts sounding AWFUL, he picked up the autotune and sounded bad on alot of songs because of it, he did the westwood freestyle (enough said), and THEN, after alot of bullshit he decided to cover one of 2pac's most famous songs of all time.
            Take it out the wrapper, sit it on the stove
            Break a gram off and put it in my bitch nose
            She tells me how it feels, she's numb, she's froze
            Bitch! wake up and help me cook these o's
            I gotta get my cake up see all I eat is dough
            I'm a dangerous mothafucka watch your feets, your toes

Comment

Originally posted by Iamhiph0p View Post
              I'm sick of reading those excuses. When I hate someone on the rap game it's not because they are famous or because I know they are talented?

It's because most people only hear about Lollipop, Knockout and I Can Only Imagine and I don't blame them for hating that music. If they heard his underrated mixtape songs they would propably change their mind if they are adult enough to admit how great he was. For me, I wouldnt go around searching for someones mixtapes and albums if I heard terrible songs of them either.

Also, he has made alot of fails known to most people. He picked up a guitar and played it around huge concerts sounding AWFUL, he picked up the autotune and sounded bad on alot of songs because of it, he did the westwood freestyle (enough said), and THEN, after alot of bullshit he decided to cover one of 2pac's most famous songs of all time.
              but.. @WeezyFan @lilweezyfan @KidComet @-_- @YM Salute @MrXclsuive ... but nigga you aint hip hop...birdman would go off on you if he seen you bein a plei boi fuckin around on these forums brrr! what happened 2 dat boi? @Iamhiph0p
              Iamhiph0p

Comment

Originally posted by danielnfl36 View Post
                but.. @WeezyFan @lilweezyfan @KidComet @-_- @YM Salute @Mr Xclsuive ... but nigga you aint hip hop...birdman would go off on you if he seen you bein a plei boi fuckin around on these forums brrr! what happened 2 dat boi? @Iamhiph0p
                Iamhiph0p
                stop mentioning me, all you write is bullshit!

I hate them thirsty bitches
                Cut them off like circumcision
                -Lil Wayne

Comment

even if he died in november 2009 they would of still released Rebirth...

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                    even if he died in november 2009 they would of still released Rebirth...
                    You don't like rebirth? Or did you mean others wouldn't consider him the best because of it?
                    Take it out the wrapper, sit it on the stove
                    Break a gram off and put it in my bitch nose
                    She tells me how it feels, she's numb, she's froze
                    Bitch! wake up and help me cook these o's
                    I gotta get my cake up see all I eat is dough
                    I'm a dangerous mothafucka watch your feets, your toes

Comment

Originally posted by YM Salute View Post

Pac made a song liek that and its still better then anything Lil Wayne ever released

Comment

Originally posted by Iamhiph0p View Post
                        You don't like rebirth? Or did you mean others wouldn't consider him the best because of it?
                        I love rebirth, but yeah.. the second part..

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Working...
                        X