• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unique

12char

Comment

Originally posted by StevenHTX View Post
      Wayne is the first rap artist I actually called my favorite rapper in my entire life. and too be honest, no other rapper has replaced that for me, and I don't think it will happen anytime soon either.

Comment

-He don't give a fuck
        -I grew up listening to him
        -An example of achieving what seemed impossible
        -He put out two of my favorite albums (Carter II & III)
        -Game changer
        -Not afraid to try something new

Comment

He's homo just like me!! <3

Comment

His attitude. Its annoying but at the same time he has so much confidence its amazing

Comment

the same reason the rock was my favorite wrestler when i used to watch, Charisma. he's a standout performer. he has a presence about him that is just unparalleled.

Comment

wayne is my favorite rapper jus because he is a SELF MADE millionaire.....
                every rapper in this game got a huge label behind him or even a big name helping him........but when weezy came out ...he came under an almost unknown label...so the label got a huge artist behind it helping it to be what it is right now YMCMB ..........

Comment

o luk its this thread again

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 PM ----------

Originally posted by WayneFellOff View Post
                  He's homo just like me!! <3
                  +rep

Comment

Originally posted by bushido95 View Post
                    o luk its this thread again

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 PM ----------

+rep
                    Lol finally... thanks! haha

Comment

Originally posted by didoweezy View Post
                      wayne is my favorite rapper jus because he is a SELF MADE millionaire.....
                      every rapper in this game got a huge label behind him or even a big name helping him........but when weezy came out ...he came under an almost unknown label...so the label got a huge artist behind it helping it to be what it is right now YMCMB ..........
                      Bro, you're so right. I have never thought of it like that.

Kanye had Jay. J Cole had Jay. 2 Chainz had Wayne, ect.

Cash Money was nothing without Wayne.

Comment

Nope. Not anymore.

Comment

Three main reasons.

1. His "don't-give-a-fuck" attitude really made me more self-confident in my own, and helped me break out of my shell. and as cheesy as it may sound, I truly do owe him my life for that. He made me a lot happier in life no homo.

2. His voice is really unique and doesn't bore me like other rappers.

3. His work-ethic is fuckin crazy, and whenever i'm procrasting, listenin to some of his songs makes me realize, "shit nigga, get to fukin work if you want that cake"

Comment

Working...
                          X