Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is lil wayne respected in the place you live?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

in Toronto everyone here claims he's horrible, but when I'm using their phone/iPod there's always a bunch of Wayne songs. Alot of people I know like the "new" Wayne though, stuff like D4 and the IANAHB leaks. I've been educating haters on how good Wayne actually is.

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
      almost everybody hates him and thinks he's shit
      Drag my name through the mud, I come out clean

Comment

they hate him when im around.
        Im not sure if they are srs, or just trying to annoy me

I hate them thirsty bitches
        Cut them off like circumcision
        -Lil Wayne

Comment

I live in bumfuck nowhere NY, and Wayne is generally hated on....you'll either get the "OG" hiphop heads that only listen to old ass shit, or the new guys that dride people like Kanye and Jay.
          -It feels like I've slept for 2 days or more....I am still trying to figure out what happened, I feel so good. I cant recall what the best part was, everything felt so good...I was skeptical I would be hypnotized but you got me under pretty quick!-Satisfied Customer

www.tjkie22.blog.com

Looking for powerful permanent change? Hit me up

Comment

Everyone that dont respect weezy dont respect hip-hop

Comment

Half the dirt bags here like ac dc and shit like rock and say lil wayne can't play a guitar and has no talent and the other half dick ride on the hate mobile and listen to ASAP rocky chief keef nobody here likes wayne! And that's why I joined the forums
              I could sell Sweet and Low to Sugar Ray Leonard!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Joey R View Post
                [/I][/B]This right here could not be more true
                Hey I don't know if there's something wrong, but I can't thank this post, there's no thank button on the bottom left.

Maybe it's cuz I'm a bit high.

---------- Post added at 11:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------

Originally posted by martian master View Post
                in Toronto everyone here claims he's horrible, but when I'm using their phone/iPod there's always a bunch of Wayne songs. Alot of people I know like the "new" Wayne though, stuff like D4 and the IANAHB leaks. I've been educating haters on how good Wayne actually is.
                fuck that's so dope that you're from Toronto, where you from?

I'm up in Oshawa at UOIT bro.
                Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
                  Wayne is a love or hate type of person...Either people really Love him or really hate him....you have to understand who Wayne is to love his music imo...even though I think Wayne is an average rapper and a below average artist right now...because of who Wayne is, it intrigues me to keep an ear to what he is doing...it's almost like his music is just half of the reason why I'm fan of him..if that makes any sense...

Comment

No, he's underrated here.

Comment

Originally posted by tjkie22 View Post
                      I live in bumfuck nowhere NY, and Wayne is generally hated on....you'll either get the "OG" hiphop heads that only listen to old ass shit, or the new guys that dride people like Kanye and Jay.
                      I used to live there too!
                      whereabouts?

but when I was there, he was in his prime so people loved him.
                      No clue how people in Albuquerque are (been here 3 months). Need to get out more.
                      .................... ....................

Comment

Originally posted by bconover93 View Post
                        I used to live there too!
                        whereabouts?

but when I was there, he was in his prime so people loved him.
                        No clue how people in Albuquerque are (been here 3 months). Need to get out more.

I live in upstate NY, the Binghamton/Vestal area....shitty area..nothing to do but get high lol
                        -It feels like I've slept for 2 days or more....I am still trying to figure out what happened, I feel so good. I cant recall what the best part was, everything felt so good...I was skeptical I would be hypnotized but you got me under pretty quick!-Satisfied Customer

www.tjkie22.blog.com

Looking for powerful permanent change? Hit me up

Comment

i feel like everyone around the world jumped on the bang wagon of hating him & YMCMB 3 years ago because where i live he gets the MOST hate

Comment

Working...
                          X