Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally. Some of us been waitin for soo long.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
    If you stopped checking LilWaynehq for new music, how did you find out about the new songs ?

You know how many websites post Wayne's music? LOL

Comment

Didnt read

The 6ix god is watching i hope you prepared to face em

Comment

yea that weezy this is tunechi shit is dumb

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 PM ----------

Originally posted by lunatick90 View Post
        Thanks for an intelligent response in contrast to the little kids gettin all turnt up if someone dont agree with them about their god. Weezy is my fav rapper of all time and I think hes the greatest rapper alive BUT im gunna kall it like it is and many ppl agree with me. Its been well documented that there was an exodus of weezy fans after the crappy C4 came out and alot of us were just fukin tired of the gay trukfit skating squeezy voice supa dupa flow crap. But now things r looking up! The run up to this new alumb IANAHB II feels like the run up to C3 for me...thats a VERY good thing
        he used supa dupa flow on " rich as fuck "

Comment

This is the dumbest thread I've seen in awhile.
          ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

R.I.P tunechi, hello weezy. Finally Wayne circa 2007/2008.

Anyone agree? Listen to I aint nervious, rich as fuck, starin at the world, awkward, bitches love me, ect...all these songs came out very recently and remind me of the real wayne that i always enjoyed. Not the C4 crap (Intro song ect)

Just when i thought nigga finally fell off for good, i stopped even checkin lilwaynehq and listenin to the new muzik (after religiously downloading every single new song as soon as it came out since like 2007 till a few months ago) weezy surprise us all and come out with hot joints like this

C4 wasnt that wack, why y'all not givin it credit afterall it has some pretty good songs
            i think many are sleeping on nightmares of the bottom for exemple

Comment

Haha.........
              Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

carter 4 wasn't crapp thooooo

weezy > tunechi.. get wid it ..

Comment

Originally posted by RGrewal87 View Post
                  carter 4 wasn't crapp thooooo
                  It was a huge disappointment.

Comment

The trap back jumpin style would be pre c3, more like c2 and Drought 3 time, im not expectin him to come back to classic shit like that, that wuz sum of the greatest muzik ever released. I at least want c3 weezy back which is what i'm seeing now from these last few songs. Its lookin good 2 me.
                    Eh, honestly I think C3 Wayne would be the HARDEST to hit again. C2 and even D3 were a time where Wayne was hustling and very competitive. C3 (imho) is when Wayne came to the actualization that he was "Lil Wayne" and the music created embodied it. You can feel that ecstatic bliss of realization through tracks like Mr. Carter, or Dr. Carter, he hit on point lyrics and profound comments on tracks like Tie My Hands and Misunderstood, and he had the commercial bangers like Got Money and Lollipop(Which I argue has its place) and throw in some on the cool tracks like Comfortable and you've got an amazing coming of fruition album.

I don't think we can ask for a Wayne peek again, its impossible, literally impossible. However, I COULD see someone pissing him off, or challenging him to the point where he REVERTS to the hustler ambition mindset and SLAY everyone with C2 mentality's. However, to wish for this, would be to wish Wayne ill. Asking him to revert to thug behavior, profound drug abuse, etc.

Wayne's on that mogul right now, slayed the rap game, and now wants to branch out. Its his life not ours, hes the one who has to be happy laying on his death bed. Our hopes/wishes are irreverent.

Lil Wayne for prez..
                    -It feels like I've slept for 2 days or more....I am still trying to figure out what happened, I feel so good. I cant recall what the best part was, everything felt so good...I was skeptical I would be hypnotized but you got me under pretty quick!-Satisfied Customer

www.tjkie22.blog.com

Looking for powerful permanent change? Hit me up

Comment

Just face it

the nigga needs drugs

theres no other explanation

Comment

A couple of songs leaked and we're in the 08 era again. How nice

Comment

I feel in 10 years waynes music will have this singing/melodic type sound like in Celebrate/Awkard/Redbone girl/Mirror. Maybe have a more slowed down classical type beats I dunno.

Comment

Working...
                          X