Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally. Some of us been waitin for soo long.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skeevy View Post
    I feel in 10 years waynes music will have this singing/melodic type sound like in Celebrate/Awkard/Redbone girl/Mirror. Maybe have a more slowed down classical type beats I dunno.
    but hes retiring after tha carter 5...

Comment

Originally posted by danielnfl36 View Post
      but hes retiring after tha carter 5...
      Wayne will retire after carter 5, but you know he'll be back soon after, like weezy said mothafucka i say life aint shit without me

Comment

Originally posted by Skeevy View Post
        Wayne will retire after carter 5, but you know he'll be back soon after, like weezy said mothafucka i say life aint shit without me
        but wayne has too many bitches to fuck after retirement ... so idk man

Comment

aint nottin like 07/08 weezy- but this shit be hot right nerrrr

"keep talkin and the flame leap off the hip and keep sparkin pap pap sleep softly"

Comment

2005-2010 he ran the rap game 5 years the music he put out is enough. hes a legend in my book.

Comment

Originally posted by lunatick90 View Post
              im excited for weezy muzik again my favorite rapper of all time is back thats how i feel

Comment

Originally posted by Tensives View Post
                2005-2010 he ran the rap game 5 years the music he put out is enough. hes a legend in my book.
                I would consider him still running the rap game, even though C4 was a disappointment it was the last album to do 1 mil in a week since C3, I don't see him losing any control until after he retires.
                Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

i expect C5 to be wayne's best album it would be a perfect cloture if he release it the exact day he retires it will boost the sellings.
                  i imagine fans in tears rushing to stores to buy wayne's last album

C5 will be a kind of resum� to all his career, tune is building anticipation for a future project the way d.dre did with detox

13 years in this game he's certainly the most versatil rapper/artist, i think he hate being repetitive and people want to stick him to one image that's why they say he changed

despite all the critics as a forigner fan I can assure you C4 is a worldwide album even more than C3 it contain songs played in other country's radios than US so dont judge it only localy i gurantee it increased wayne's popularity. for commun listeners in other countrys (except UK) the first language isnt english so they dont care that much about the lyrics, what matters is a catchy hook and nice beat, so if we look at it from a buisness view he'll soon start his european tour ya fell me? and he will earn more stacks now than if he made it after C3 because they will know mirrors, how to love, 6'7 foot ect ... not because of phone home or dr.carter

Comment

This Tunechi/Weezy, he needs drugs bullshit is still going on in 2013?
                    "Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
                    Guns and stretchers
                    Cristal and dubs for breakfast
                    I just got one suggestion - none should test him
                    'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
                    Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
                    Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

until now I have celebrated everything from him except for 2 or 4 songs from it but otherwise everything is cool but is also tasteless thing

Comment

Ayye so last night I was fuckin this bitch and she was like don't you got skool tomorrow and I was like naw chill its a holiday and she was like that's right its Malcolm X day

Wait til I go back to Rocky River tomorrow....

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

Staring at the World is from '08, Rich as Fuck is nothin special, if you think Awkward is '07/'08 wayne.... But i love I aint Nervous & Bitches Love Me. Doesnt mean hes "back" because of a couple songs. late '06- '08 was Wayne's prime and he'll never get back to that level EVER. He doesnt love music like he did back then and that hinders his ability to make hot track after track but i do believe he is better than he was in 2011-2012. Hes always been great at what he does but he wont ever rap like he did back then. Still love the current Wayne though

Comment

Working...
                          X