Dedication 5!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
    You sound like an idiot trying to guess his relationship with bow wow off song features and a tweet lol. But it wouldnt surprise me if bow wow has heard a new song or 2 from Weezy
    If you've watched The Nino Brown Story 2 you know they're pretty good friends..

Why pick on somebody helpless
    If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

• Pretty pumped ! Gotta be close to a release date

Comment

• He did type of way ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
          but still I can't see them being that close.you think weezy plays exclusive music for Sarah lemore before he puts it out.i would of thought weezy only plays music for him and his friends that are always with him like Marley g, t@, boo.
          they were just together for the ring gang promo so I bet wayne showed them D5

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• Would love if Wayne went over 'Levels' and stunted on the rap game... Not talking about money, cars or none of that. Talking about what he's done for hiphop and how he's one of the biggest legends if that makes sense..

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
              Would love if Wayne went over 'Levels' and stunted on the rap game... Not talking about money, cars or none of that. Talking about what he's done for hiphop and how he's one of the biggest legends if that makes sense..
              i don't believe wayne would do this now...sorry...
              i would love , i wish he would. but he ain't.
              levels you mean aviciis shit? xDDDDD , he is not florida (who is not even a rapper)

Comment

• Originally posted by Black00 View Post
                i don't believe wayne would do this now...sorry...
                i would love , i wish he would. but he ain't.
                levels you mean aviciis shit? xDDDDD , he is not florida (who is not even a rapper)
                i think he's talkin levels by meek mill.
                Last edited by TrukDaWurl77; 07-30-2013, 08:51 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
                  You sound like an idiot trying to guess his relationship with bow wow off song features and a tweet lol. But it wouldnt surprise me if bow wow has heard a new song or 2 from Weezy
                  You think they don't talk and share songs? You're a bigger fool than I thought. There's even a video of Birdman, Lil Wayne & Bow Wow playing dice on Youtube.
                  Last edited by LilMeazy; 07-30-2013, 09:27 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by LilMeazy View Post
                    You think they don't talk and share songs? You're a bigger fool than I thought. There's even a video of Birdman, Lil Wayne & Bow Wow playing dice on Youtube.
                    Didn't help Birdman remember that Bow Wow was signed to his label
                    #FreeColleGrove2

Comment

• Originally posted by thaJOKEsteR View Post
                      Didn't help Birdman remember that Bow Wow was signed to his label
                      that was a fake rumor.. wish it was real tho funny as fuck

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• IMG_2319.jpg Hope he talk about D5

Comment

• is there a video of bow wow online yet of him saying Wayne went over type of way?

Comment

Working...
                          X