Dedication 5!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TrukDaWurl77 View Post
    lmao yo these wayne "fans" are straight retarded i swear to god. theyre soooo fucking set on picking out little lines that arent even that bad and saying they dont make sense or arent thought provoking and all that shit. nothing this guy said makes sense at all, rollin was one of my fav's from s4tw, trigger finger was dope af and didnt even have any pussy references... and cory gunz makes me stop 6"7" before his part starts lmfao.
    Im a douchebag to these pussy ass niggas

Comment

• Originally posted by TrukDaWurl77 View Post
      lmao yo these wayne "fans" are straight retarded i swear to god. theyre soooo fucking set on picking out little lines that arent even that bad and saying they dont make sense or arent thought provoking and all that shit. nothing this guy said makes sense at all, rollin was one of my fav's from s4tw, trigger finger was dope af and didnt even have any pussy references... and cory gunz makes me stop 6"7" before his part starts lmfao.
      its like their own favorite artists don't ever spit a "bad line".

Comment

• UOENO freestyle likely, I said in my UOENO Remix thread, Mack Maine retweeted Lil Wayne UOENO freestyle but later removed it, probably an unwanted spoiler.

Comment

• Originally posted by romanreloaded View Post
          UOENO freestyle likely, I said in my UOENO Remix thread, Mack Maine retweeted Lil Wayne UOENO freestyle but later removed it, probably an unwanted spoiler.
          "I ollied in her pussy, and she ain't even know it.
          When she gets fussy, to the skatepark I'm goin'"
          Originally posted by Shake
          Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil Waynes Height View Post
            Im a douchebag to these pussy ass niggas
            I fear for our youth.
            Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

• Originally posted by neil.seward View Post
              I fear for our youth.
              lol someone said trigger finger doesn't have any pussy references so I put the second line of the song down

Comment

lol someone said trigger finger doesn't have any pussy references so I put the second line of the song down
                I'm pretty sure everyone except you was talking about pussy references pertaining to sex
                "Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
                Guns and stretchers
                Cristal and dubs for breakfast
                I just got one suggestion - none should test him
                'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
                Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
                Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

• Originally posted by Tunechi Lionches View Post
                  I'm pretty sure everyone except you was talking about pussy references pertaining to sex
                  douchebag to these pussy ass niggas

Comment

douchebag to these pussy ass niggas
                    Still not a sex reference, it refers to the cleansing of the pussy, meaning that he is going to kill these niggas
                    Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

• Originally posted by neil.seward View Post
                      Still not a sex reference, it refers to the cleansing of the pussy, meaning that he is going to kill these niggas
                      Oh yeah cleansing of the pussy, that doesn't have anything to do with a vagina or sex. My bad.

Comment

Oh yeah cleansing of the pussy, that doesn't have anything to do with a vagina or sex. My bad.
                        I wonder if you were able to graduate high school?
                        When you hear about douche bags, does that excite you?

Comment

lol dude cmon

dont play stupid now

Comment

Working...
                          X