Dedication 5!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IANAHB2 View Post
    Tell me a song where Wayne is not drugged up and kills completely from the past 3 years? I can only think of Paradice
    President Carter
    Nightmares At The Bottom
    God Bless Amerika

Features:
    Zip It
    Wit It
    Picture Perfect
    Dark Shades
    Celebrate (Even tho Mack killed it completely)
    Grapes On A Vine
    Hustle Hard (Remix)
    Look At Me Now
    Fire Flame (Remix)
    Light Up (Remix)
    No Love (Both him and Em!!)
    Miss Me
    My Generation

So the question is, Do i NEED to continue? And BTW we will never know if he was on drugs or not..

Why pick on somebody helpless
    If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

• Originally posted by YM Salute View Post
      God Bless Amerika?

You a straight up bitch nigga, nigga.

Nah I'm quick to hop on your case cause you talking out ya ass. I'm riding Wayne's dick hard yeah ok buddy thats wtf is wrong with mofuckers like you these days, you can't like an artist without being a dickrider. And I aint a dickrider cause I'm quick to point out when I don't like his songs. I aint like a good portion of D4 like his No Lie remix, nor did I like the ending of IANAHB2, etc. So fuck up, you just some in the closet ass nigga.

I'm fucking sticking with what the fuck I said in my previous post and in case you aint catch me the first time, here it is again:
      "How the fuck you gonna call D5 that without hearing the whole shit. You hear ONE track that probably not even end up on the mixtape and it was still pretty dope."

Cause how the FUCK you gonna say its a "S4TW pt. 3" if you heard ONE track that, again, prolly not even gon end up in the final cut. Nigga I'm saying that cause when Wayne made Carter 2, who the fuck would've guessed he'll drop Lollipop in Carter fucking 3? That shit relates to this because look at the difference between C2 and C3, Wayne was a whole different nigga. You don't know what the fuck he'll drop, he could be on some mixtape killer Weezy type shit for all the fuck you know.

Back to the reason I quoted you in the first fucking place: You can't summarize this and say it'll be a S4TW pt.3 if you heard one fucking track. Stop trying to prove a point that, quite frankly, most of us prolly do not give a fucking shit about.

if you didn't read, in summary basically im gon fuck yo bitch
      Nigga he ain't finna spit no shit like GBA on a mixtape you idiot.

Did not read cause you a hoe

And nigga who you tryna fool, talkin bout fuckin somebody bitch, nigga you ain't even hit puberty yet

Comment

• weezy's bugatti remix > yeezus

Comment

• Originally posted by BAMBAM View Post

Did not read cause you a hoe

And nigga who you tryna fool, talkin bout fuckin somebody bitch, nigga you ain't even hit puberty yet
          He wouldn't huh? What about Georgia Bush? Was Dedication 2 not a fucking mixtape?

And nigga you soft you prolly writing a fuckin love letter right now and tying it to a fucking butterfly's wings to send it to a some girl you tryna get with

Lol all love my nigga I aint got beef with you I'm just chilling and wanna argue, that type of shit

Comment

• When the fuck did he say that?

Comment

• Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
              weezy's bugatti remix > yeezus
              Gotta love wayne stans...

Comment

• Originally posted by YM Salute View Post
                He wouldn't huh? What about Georgia Bush? Was Dedication 2 not a fucking mixtape?And nigga you soft you prolly writing a fuckin love letter right now and tying it to a fucking butterfly's wings to send it to a some girl you tryna get with Lol all love my nigga I aint got beef with you I'm just chilling and wanna argue, that type of shit
                Lol didn't Dedication 2 come out a loooooonnnnnnnggggggg ass time ago. Its cool, first rule of the internet: Never take anything serious on the internet

Comment

Lol didn't Dedication 2 come out a loooooonnnnnnnggggggg ass time ago. Its cool, first rule of the internet: Never take anything serious on the internet
                  Bro you're the one who said it yourself:
                  Just take your L man. Take it.
                  OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

Says the guy that caught most feeling on this thread
                    Originally posted by Shake
                    Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil Waynes Height View Post
                      Gotta love wayne stans...
                      Gotta love kanye stans...

Comment

• I'm just here to say that Wayne's verse on Bad Side is one of his best verses ever. Ever.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

• Originally posted by TyIquan View Post
                          I'm just here to say that Wayne's verse on Bad Side is one of his best verses ever. Ever.
                          The song with Juelz ?

Or you mean the blend with Eminem lol ?

Comment

Working...
                          X