• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by VinoMambaKobe View Post
    Oh shit I wonder what artwork they picked

Hopefully [MENTION=11135]OllyCarterz[/MENTION] artwork

Comment

• Originally posted by TUNE KNOWLEDGE View Post
      I've known what the the artwork was going to be for over a week... I just want a tracklist.
      no you've not, none of us have.

Comment

• I guess we could expect 2 Chainz and TI features since they have been on tour with Wayne while he has been recording

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
          no you've not, none of us have.

For once in my life I'm not even trolling. Haha I actually know it. When Karen releases it ill show you I had it posted on twitter a week early.

Comment

For once in my life I'm not even trolling. Haha I actually know it. When Karen releases it ill show you I had it posted on twitter a week early.
            lies told on lilwaynehq.

your a nobody.

when the artwork is released you will act like you had it all along.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by IgetMoney View Post
            I guess we could expect 2 Chainz and TI features since they have been on tour with Wayne while he has been recording
            yea we all said there will be a tip feature for sure on this.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
              i bet the artwork only drops in 5 hours lol

it gets pushed back lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                lies told on lilwaynehq.

your a nobody.

when the artwork is released you will act like you had it all along.

- - - Updated - - -

yea we all said there will be a tip feature for sure on this.
                I don't think you understand... THE ARTWORK IS ALREADY ON MY TWITTER PAGE! When it gets released I'll tell you my "@" so you can go see "damn, he really did have it before Karen posted it" dates and times don't lie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Headliner View Post
                  Thats a wack cover, no offense to the artist.

Plus a better version has already been done..

My exact thought when I looked at that horrible shit. Like I said before, I would be Ok with one of Olly's D4 covers being the D5 cover. Without that damn background tho

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

• I seen your artwork on your twitter its ollys unfinished one smh

Comment

I don't think you understand... THE ARTWORK IS ALREADY ON MY TWITTER PAGE! When it gets released I'll tell you my "@" so you can go see "damn, he really did have it before Karen posted it" dates and times don't lie.

Comment

• Originally posted by VinoMambaKobe View Post
                        I seen your artwork on your twitter its ollys unfinished one smh
                        You don't even know what my twitter is.. I'm not talking about Young Kid Creez I'm talking MY twitter with my name on it.

Comment

You don't even know what my twitter is.. I'm not talking about Young Kid Creez I'm talking MY twitter with my name on it.
                          Whats your twitter name?????????????
                          And even if the sky come fallin BITCH imma still be high

Comment

Working...
                          X