Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post
    Better wait homie
    Whats up bro? Any news as far as the cover went ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Headliner View Post
      Whats up bro? Any news as far as the cover went ?
      Only thing I can say is that Gudda direct messaged me and made sure that mack and wayne saw it.

Comment

Only thing I can say is that Gudda direct messaged me and made sure that mack and wayne saw it.
        Its not even a big deal haha. Its just the Artwork. Its not like your getting paid for it. Just say what happened

Comment

Did they tell you when they were going to choose an official cover?

Comment

• Originally posted by Alleezy View Post
            Its not even a big deal haha. Its just the Artwork. Its not like your getting paid for it. Just say what happened

Well it's a big deal for me if its gonna get chosen, and drama wanted me to set a fee on it, but all I asked was a meet and greet at a concert in october in the netherlands.

Comment

• who cares about the freaking cover man. Its a cover that's it. Yall should be trying to get the real track list that's' it

Comment

Better wait homie
                i think karla moy created it

Comment

• Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
                  i think karla moy created it
                  it's highly possible.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alleezy View Post
                    Not a big deal?????? Gudda hitting him up to tell him wayne and mack might choose the art work he worked on? You try doing that mate

Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post
                    Well it's a big deal for me if its gonna get chosen, and drama wanted me to set a fee on it, but all I asked was a meet and greet at a concert in october in the netherlands.
                    I think thats a better choice imo
                    I could sell Sweet and Low to Sugar Ray Leonard!!!

Comment

• Its not a big deal bc its not helping any of us in any way so yea it's not

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne_Fan_101 View Post
                        Not a big deal?????? Gudda hitting him up to tell him wayne and mack might choose the art work he worked on? You try doing that mate

I think thats a better choice imo
                        I never tried that because its a not a big deal! I like wayne for music, not the artwork on a mixtape.

Comment

• thank u not a big deal" I like wayne for music, not the artwork on a mixtape"- Alleezy

Comment

Working...
                          X