Dedication 5!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TinyPenisProductions View Post
    I don't fucking care if Wayne likes him, I didn't mind him, then some fat asshole came to the forums and now i fucking hate him
    your name >>>

"And I swear to everything, when I leave this earth, It's gonna be on both feet, never knees in this dirt"

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
      instead of eating jay's dick why dont you go work out or go on a diet
      Lmao

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by dametri426 View Post
      yeah I am im going on the eating your bitches pussy diet XD
      Wezezezyys girl is his right hand doe...you wanna eat his hand? Tha fuck
      Originally posted by Shake
      Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by dametri426 View Post
        yeah I am im going on the eating your bitches pussy diet XD
        yeah and i'm bill gates.

I hope we'll get some D5 news tomorrow.

R.I.P DAD

Comment

• y would we get d5 news 2morrow

Comment

• Originally posted by drucker4 View Post
            y would we get d5 news 2morrow
            hes hoping.

i think the cover will drop tomorrow.

monday is the day for new things to start off the week lol.

Comment

• monday is the day for new things to start off the week lol.[/QUOTE]
              true true

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                Lmao

- - - Updated - - -

Wezezezyys girl is his right hand doe...you wanna eat his hand? Tha fuck
                I knew he didn't get any pussy

Comment

I knew he didn't get any pussy
                  why are yall talking about dumb shit like this four smh c'mom man- espn

Comment

• Wtf.. Why are some idiots saying MTV said early October for the mixtape? Some ppl are fucked... Anyways I think tmrw there will be some kind of news. Mixtape will be out at least a week before jae mills mixtape

Also we all know the chances of it coming next Saturday like Wayne said or low but the media and websites put 10 days so I'm wondering if Wayne will release a song this week to hold us over? I mean its only a couple weeks to wait or less but still? Unless unless a miracle happends and it comes Saturday
                    Last edited by Nico101; 08-18-2013, 05:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nico101 View Post
                      Wtf.. Why are some idiots saying MTV said early October for the mixtape? Some ppl are fucked... Anyways I think tmrw there will be some kind of news. Mixtape will be out at least a week before jae mills mixtape

Also we all know the chances of it coming next Saturday like Wayne said or low but the media and websites put 10 days so I'm wondering if Wayne will release a song this week to hold us over? I mean its only a couple weeks to wait or less but still? Unless unless a miracle happends and it comes Saturday
                      where did mtv say that??
                      all these websites and blogs are dumb
                      they dont understand tweets

Comment

how is he an asshole when your man wayne has fucking tats dedicated to that nigga ?
                        bruh

i fucks with jay-z he's one of my fav artists (mainly his older shit) but you saying shit thats irrelevant. yeah Wayne has that verse tatted, but Wayne murked Jay-Z on nearly all of his own songs on Prefix, murked him and his lady on Upgrade U, murked him again on DOA and then murked him, Kanye, and Rihanna at the same time once more on Run This Town.

Hov wanted him on his label

And Hov passed the title of "best rapper alive" to him

I think Wayne takes the W here. But I still fucks with Hov a lot. And Wayne.

- - - Updated - - -

whoever has the hotnewhiphop page liked on facebook, if you scroll down there's a post saying whats your most anticipated album/mixtape for this year? and considering theres a lot of people that claim they "hate" Wayne, D5 was chosen a lot of times. There was a comment that said D5 and had like 20+ likes on it. NWTS is more anticipated of course, more promotion and Drake's p much in his prime.

Comment

• dametri426 nigga what the fuck are u takin about

Comment

Working...
                          X