No announcement yet.

Dedication 5!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dude this tape has to drop this week I don't see why it wouldn't cause he has people on his team dropping shit next month.
    And even if the sky come fallin BITCH imma still be high

Comment

• hoping for a timely release but prepared for a setback.

Comment

• The drugs would make it worse did u hear how fucked upp he sounded on d3 like he was od on codeine and whatever else

Comment

• Wayne was in his prime on d3 yo no lie he killed every verse he did on that tape
          And even if the sky come fallin BITCH imma still be high

Comment

• Originally posted by c1c2c3c4 View Post
            Dude this tape has to drop this week I don't see why it wouldn't cause he has people on his team dropping shit next month.
            it wont drop this week

maybe next week doe

Comment

• you know what Wayne said " don't expect nothing from me" so this can be worst than d4( it wasn't a worst mixtape, just sayin') or it can be better.

Comment

• Originally posted by c1c2c3c4 View Post
                Wayne was in his prime on d3 yo no lie he killed every verse he did on that tape
                D5 Saturday ? but tbh I loved d4 my fav song was cashed out. Still listen to that shit

Comment

• in no relation to the release of d5 i bumped d4 a little bit today. there're some solid tracks on there.

Comment

• He killed bang bang and dick pleaser and maybe stuntin everything else was wayne fried because of drugs

Comment

• Originally posted by downmosque View Post
                      in no relation to the release of d5 i bumped d4 a little bit today. there're some solid tracks on there.
                      its an underrated tape 8bh

Comment

• I hope its more like d2 please god lol

- - - Updated - - -

Or even d4 I wouldnt mind if it was like d4 niggas stay saying it sucked but listen to burn , cashed out, so dedicated, same damn tune murked all of them

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                          its an underrated tape 8bh

no lmao

Comment

Working...
                          X