Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by drucker4 View Post
    dametri426 nigga what the fuck are u takin about

[MENTION=83192]dametri426[/MENTION] doesn't know what he is talking about.

Comment

• no News yet???
      "As the streets get colder I get chillier!!" .....oh yeah i forgot:get the fuck off my "dick"

Comment

• of course..just another selfish douche looking for help lol

Comment

• Originally posted by mikeyrokz_ View Post
          of course..just another selfish douche looking for help lol

?

Comment

• Originally posted by Alina_X3 View Post
            no News yet???
            Always not

Comment

• if he doesn't rap about pussy and trukfit every song d5 should be ok lol
              #3hunna

#Mandown
              2-4-14

Comment

• I'm hopin' for some lines like" this is the dadication 5, I'm still the best rapper alive" or some shit like that

Comment

• Originally posted by weezy_cold_blood View Post
                  I'm hopin' for some lines like" this is the dadication 5, I'm still the best rapper alive" or some shit like that

Comment

• Originally posted by YM Salute View Post
                    bruh

i fucks with jay-z he's one of my fav artists (mainly his older shit) but you saying shit thats irrelevant. yeah Wayne has that verse tatted, but Wayne murked Jay-Z on nearly all of his own songs on Prefix, murked him and his lady on Upgrade U, murked him again on DOA and then murked him, Kanye, and Rihanna at the same time once more on Run This Town.

Hov wanted him on his label

And Hov passed the title of "best rapper alive" to him

I think Wayne takes the W here. But I still fucks with Hov a lot. And Wayne.

- - - Updated - - -

whoever has the hotnewhiphop page liked on facebook, if you scroll down there's a post saying whats your most anticipated album/mixtape for this year? and considering theres a lot of people that claim they "hate" Wayne, D5 was chosen a lot of times. There was a comment that said D5 and had like 20+ likes on it. NWTS is more anticipated of course, more promotion and Drake's p much in his prime.
                    bruh I fucks wit Wayne to he's my second favorite rapper of all time but there is no way I hell he murked Jay-Z prefix tracks nuff said on that , and there's a difference between MIXTAPE QUALITY AND ALBUM QUALITY Jay-z verses were on albums not mixtape but i'll still give Wayne the W on upgrade , and Run this town , but def not DOA it just pisses me off how haters on here can't acknowledge what jay-z has done and still doing i always say Jay-Z 1999-2003 = Wayne 2005-2009 imo and Jay-Z < Wayne 2010-PRESENT

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by drucker4 View Post
                    dametri426 nigga what the fuck are u takin about
                    IDK what u talkin bout wtf did i say?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by YoungTunechie View Post
                    @dametri426 doesn't know what he is talking about.
                    dammmn dude....... your girl's pussy is so wet feels like im drowning XD

Comment

• I feel like Wayne is going to show us that he's the best rapper alive on D5.

Comment

• Originally posted by dametri426 View Post
                        bruh I fucks wit Wayne to he's my second favorite rapper of all time but there is no way I hell he murked Jay-Z prefix tracks nuff said on that , and there's a difference between MIXTAPE QUALITY AND ALBUM QUALITY Jay-z verses were on albums not mixtape but i'll still give Wayne the W on upgrade , and Run this town , but def not DOA it just pisses me off how haters on here can't acknowledge what jay-z has done and still doing i always say Jay-Z 1999-2003 = Wayne 2005-2009 imo and Jay-Z < Wayne 2010-PRESENT

- - - Updated - - -

IDK what u talkin bout wtf did i say?

- - - Updated - - -

dammmn dude....... your girl's pussy is so wet feels like im drowning XD

I'm so jealous right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Headliner View Post
                          I feel like Wayne is going to show us that he's the best rapper alive on D5.
                          he's not hungry anymore but if he did I would bust a nut

Comment

Working...
                          X