No announcement yet.

Dedication 5!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• By the looks of it, Wayne wants Karla to do the cover...

So it's either hers or Olly's cover, I'm thinking.

Thats the reason for the hold up i believe.

Also she's having a tough time on the cover.. We'll see how it goes.

https://twitter.com/hustleGRL/status/369250125110988800
    Last edited by Headliner; 08-19-2013, 01:07 AM.

Comment

• Lil Wayne basically showed Karla the cover Olly made probably and said can you do better..

Regardless, D5 is komin soon. I hope there is good reason that neither Wayne's camp or Drama are saying anything. They trying to drop this out of nowhere... Time to surprise us.

Comment

• Damn these covers must be beyond excellent if they're holding up the mixtape but do your thing olly

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think karla can do it in time

Comment

• Drama's tweet is just him trying to be funny. Homeboy asked for some info on the tape.

Comment

• Wayne better not give her fucking extra time..... but more tweets meaning this mixtape is coming soon!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nico101 View Post
              Wayne better not give her fucking extra time..... but more tweets meaning this mixtape is coming soon!!!
              Looks like she's on a certain time frame.

https://twitter.com/hustleGRL/status/369196870200877056

Either way D5 is on the way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Headliner View Post
                Looks like she's on a certain time frame.

https://twitter.com/hustleGRL/status/369196870200877056

Either way D5 is on the way.
                That's good then! But seriously she should stop tweeting and get to work haha

Comment

• shit. I bet Olly's cover is cool as fuck. but either way, I believe the tape is coming soon. and the way they've been so secretive, it's gotta be good. I think it's gonna be dope, and the less we know the better. cause when that mixtape hits the web, it's on...

Comment

• Originally posted by IAmChristian_ View Post
                    shit. I bet Olly's cover is cool as fuck. but either way, I believe the tape is coming soon. and the way they've been so secretive, it's gotta be good. I think it's gonna be dope, and the less we know the better. cause when that mixtape hits the web, it's on...

On like donkey kong

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                      its an underrated tape 8bh
                      i've always thought so. and i felt like people on here were far too critical of it when it came out. but for me there's probably 5 or 6 songs that i tend to go, but he kills it for most of the tape. still hoping he steps it up more on d5 though.

Comment

• Remember the song he was recording in the studio when he had a broken arm and it sounded dope as fuck! Well mabea he'll put that on D5 and that could be the record that features Flow, Kevin Gates etc
                        R.I.P DAD

Comment

• Originally posted by mirage42 View Post
                          if he doesn't rap about pussy and trukfit every song d5 should be ok lol
                          He will do that tho....

Maybe not trukfit, but he probably gonna have a bunch of pussylines on every line...
                          Originally posted by Shake
                          Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Working...
                          X