Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
    He will do that tho....

Maybe not trukfit, but he probably gonna have a bunch of pussylines on every line...
    When are people gonna accept the fact that there's gonna be a bunch of pussy lines on his songs lol

If anything their maybe 1 or 2 songs on D5 that won't have those pussy lines.
    #FreeColleGrove2

Comment

• Originally posted by thaJOKEsteR View Post
      When are people gonna accept the fact that there's gonna be a bunch of pussy lines on his songs lol

If anything their maybe 1 or 2 songs on D5 that won't have those pussy lines.
      People will never accept the fact that tunechi loves his Pussy

Comment

• I wonder how here cover i gonna come together seeing how no ceilings looked. The dedications are more cartoony than to no ceilings being a collage of images.
        I Remember everything...JUSS KNOW
        FERINA OMO or Die

Comment

• Personally I liked the design of the Dedication covers, they had an old feeling to them. I'm hoping they choose Olly's cover, but either way I just want a dope mixtape to bang and I know Wayne will deliver.

Honestly speaking tho... even if people didn't like Wayne's D4 cause of too much pussy lines, the fact of the matter is that each track he put on there he did better than the previous artist: Cashed Out, Wish You Would, So Dedicated, etc. I remember when Wayne dropped No Lie for us to preview the mixtape and that arguably was his worst track on there. So if Bugatti is on D5 and if he follows what he did before as that being the worst on the mixtape, then D5 is about to be dope.

I have a feeling this Dedication will be either the ending of this phase of Wayne we have now, or the beginning of a new one.

Comment

• i hope there are chief keef and soulja boy features on the same song.

Comment

• BREAKING NEWS!!!!
              DRAMA DROPS A HUGE CLUE ON D5: "@LilTunechi.. he's the rapper, I'm the dj"

Drama the worst troll ever......

Comment

• Originally posted by YM Salute View Post
                Personally I liked the design of the Dedication covers, they had an old feeling to them. I'm hoping they choose Olly's cover, but either way I just want a dope mixtape to bang and I know Wayne will deliver.

Honestly speaking tho... even if people didn't like Wayne's D4 cause of too much pussy lines, the fact of the matter is that each track he put on there he did better than the previous artist: Cashed Out, Wish You Would, So Dedicated, etc. I remember when Wayne dropped No Lie for us to preview the mixtape and that arguably was his worst track on there. So if Bugatti is on D5 and if he follows what he did before as that being the worst on the mixtape, then D5 is about to be dope.

I have a feeling this Dedication will be either the ending of this phase of Wayne we have now, or the beginning of a new one.
                That's the same thing lmfao.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam. View Post
                  That's the same thing lmfao.
                  Lol nah. I'm saying D5 will either be Wayne's FINAL body of work that's with the D4/IANAHB2/etc. phase or it'll be the first mixtape to feature his new phase.

Comment

Personally I liked the design of the Dedication covers, they had an old feeling to them. I'm hoping they choose Olly's cover, but either way I just want a dope mixtape to bang and I know Wayne will deliver.

I hope you are right

R.I.P DAD

Comment

• Originally posted by downmosque View Post
                      i've always thought so. and i felt like people on here were far too critical of it when it came out. but for me there's probably 5 or 6 songs that i tend to go, but he kills it for most of the tape. still hoping he steps it up more on d5 though.
                      exactly

its only that fucktard [MENTION=63598]Kaden[/MENTION] who doesnt think so as well as all the other fucktards who play dusty music

Comment

Lol nah. I'm saying D5 will either be Wayne's FINAL body of work that's with the D4/IANAHB2/etc. phase or it'll be the first mixtape to feature his new phase.

oh i got it wrong bro nvrmd

Comment

• Still no news? Ffs just pick Ollys cover which we all like give us some info on the tape and well be happy.

Comment

Working...
                          X