No announcement yet.

Dedication 5!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great cover,Waynes tweet and awesome reports from @romanreloaded and @OllyCarterz on the tracklist got me hyped for this
    I have a feeling this tape is going to be great Oh and big congratulations to Olly and Roman on the cover,it is FUCKING AWESOME!!!

Comment

• Sorry guys, but is it true that it will be pushed back a couple hours? Or is just a guess?

Comment

• Originally posted by Alleezy View Post
        Sorry guys, but is it true that it will be pushed back a couple hours? Or is just a guess?
        just a guess since his previous release was puched back a couple hours

Comment

• Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post
          Roman played a big role, Danny aswell. Danny sent them to Gudda and managers and stuff. Thenn Gudda showed it to mack and wayne and said they wanted to use it.

Huge shout out to @romanreloaded and @DannyM !

Comment

• Track wishlist:

DJ Drama x Wayne Skit #1 (Apology from Wayne, DJ Drama Talks Shit) *Wayne Lights Up*
            Work
            Fuckwitmeuknowigotit
            U.O.E.N.O.
            Bugatti
            Skit #2
            From 93 Till Infinity (He usually does at least 1 old school beat, this one is one of my favorites)
            Shabba
            I Am A God
            The Diet
            Fire
            Skit #3 (Birdman)
            1Train
            Get Lucky (If he could kill Rolling In The Deep he could kill this)
            B.I.T.C.H.
            Started From The Bottom
            Outro Skit

Comment

• Originally posted by downmosque View Post
              ah word. good lookin' out. i'll go back through the thread and grab it soon.
              Once D5 is out, Olly will probably release all the versions (including ones u haven't seen)

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Danny M View Post
              Thank u bro for helping us!!! Huge shoutout to Danny M

Comment

• Originally was thinking one of the skits (maybe final skit) would have him say something about what he tweeted the other night about working harder but I figure this was done before he sent that out.

Comment

• Hopefully this don't get pushed back... I'm pretty stoked

Comment

• Originally posted by YM Salute View Post
                    Originally was thinking one of the skits (maybe final skit) would have him say something about what he tweeted the other night about working harder but I figure this was done before he sent that out.
                    Not that hard for him and his homies to go into the studio and get high and record a skit while recording other versus and shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
                      Not that hard for him and his homies to go into the studio and get high and record a skit while recording other versus and shit.
                      But if it was already done and sent to Drama. And not to mention Wayne still on tour.

Comment

• Will the fucked up thumb be on the official cover? Fixed one is much better
                        Take it out the wrapper, sit it on the stove
                        Break a gram off and put it in my bitch nose
                        She tells me how it feels, she's numb, she's froze
                        Bitch! wake up and help me cook these o's
                        I gotta get my cake up see all I eat is dough
                        I'm a dangerous mothafucka watch your feets, your toes

Comment

• Originally posted by Iamhiph0p View Post
                          Will the fucked up thumb be on the official cover? Fixed one is much better
                          The fixed thumb is the official .. it's on YoungMoney.com and Datpiff now.

Comment

Working...
                          X