Dedication 5!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TrukDaWurl77 View Post
    if he starts usin autotune on this mixtape again it better fuckin sound like it did on d3 or any of his older 08-09 autotuned songs. cuz that bugatti remix he did was weak af when it comes to autotune, it didnt even sound like it was in the right fuckin key.
    The Bugatti freestyle was great.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
      Yea but he owned Starring at the World.
      hell yea i loved that song but i heard mad rumors it was started 2008.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by LilMeazy View Post
      The Bugatti freestyle was great.
      i mean, eh. it was ok. i compare waynes currant autotune usage to how he used to use it...and the bugatti freestyle was nothing like it was back in the day in terms of how he uses autotune.

Comment

• I love Staring At The World. That track is crazy good. I liked the auto tune usage on Bugatti, and I see where people are saying it doesn't sound like it did when he used auto tune back in D3 days, but I still enjoy the track. i enjoy really anything he uses with auto tune. Most people didn't like how it was used in Rebirth, but I fucking loved it. It was different, and he stretched his voice to make the songs sound dope, so really anyway he uses it, to me is awesome.

Comment

• My homie got them exclusives and he just played me a track off D5. Wayne has jumped on that U.O.E.N.O. and he kilt that mother fucker

Comment

• Originally posted by SkyIsTheLimit23 View Post
            My homie got them exclusives and he just played me a track off D5. Wayne has jumped on that U.O.E.N.O. and he kilt that mother fucker

Comment

My homie got them exclusives and he just played me a track off D5. Wayne has jumped on that U.O.E.N.O. and he kilt that mother fucker

Comment

Saying he jumped on uoeno is one thing but saying he killed it? That's when I know you're lying

Comment

Heard that shit too. Thank God he went back to using his own flow on remixes.

GRAB YOUR GLOCKS WHEN YOU SEE TUPAC

Comment

• Originally posted by Treezy View Post
                    it. was. so. fucking.

crazy.

weezy da goat!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Treezy View Post
                    it. was. so. fucking.

crazy.

weezy da goat!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nigga View Post
                      Sig is dope as fuck tbh

Comment

• if you're "homie" wants to be big...he'd drop that.

Comment

Nigga why you lying?

Comment

Working...
                          X