Dedication 5!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AUTOTUNECHI View Post
    From the time we first heard Drama talk about D5 he said to be patient and not to long after he said "sooner than we expect" (correct me if im wrong) it just seems like D5 was rushed in a way (thats if its finished as per mack's tweet)

Just hate how Waynes rep in the game is fragile as fcuk right now...i dont mind him working on his music longer. Wayne has quality and quantity in the past...hes just losing that quality part now.
    When Wayne used to do a mixtape, that's how long it used to raw him too. NC was finished in less than a month.

This is not an album, it's just a mixtape...
    Originally posted by Shake
    Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
      When Wayne used to do a mixtape, that's how long it used to raw him too. NC was finished in less than a month.

This is not an album, it's just a mixtape...
      #FreeColleGrove2

Comment

• I'm still amazed people think so highly of NC compared to his post prison shit. Sounds about the same to me.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

• Originally posted by TyIquan View Post
          I'm still amazed people think so highly of NC compared to his post prison shit. Sounds about the same to me.
          You need to get your hearing checked. NC is one of the greatest mixtapes of all time and D4 was absolutely terrible.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil Waynes Height View Post
            You need to get your hearing checked. NC is one of the greatest mixtapes of all time and D4 was absolutely terrible.
            What does my hearing have to do with how I process information? I don't think NC is shit compared to DD3. It's a lot more comparable to S4TW and D4. In fact, I like S4TW more. The only thing wrong with D4 is the overabundance of sex lines.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

• D5 August 5th

Comment

• Originally posted by VinoMambaKobe View Post
                D5 August 5th
                Guess? or you got source?

Comment

• Kind of a Gut feeling lol

Comment

• Originally posted by TyIquan View Post
                    What does my hearing have to do with how I process information? I don't think NC is shit compared to DD3. It's a lot more comparable to S4TW and D4. In fact, I like S4TW more. The only thing wrong with D4 is the overabundance of sex lines.
                    SFTW and no ceilings are comparable i'll agree on that but dedication 4 hell no !!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
                    Guess? or you got source?
                    it's gonna be before NWTS for sure

Comment

• Originally posted by dametri426 View Post
                      SFTW and no ceilings are comparable

just leave already

Comment

• Originally posted by sam. View Post
                        just leave already
                        just go in your bathroom beat your lil smeat, and then go pray to thr based god

Comment

• any new word on D5 I have not checked this thread in a min and don't feeling like read a lot of bull shit. so if there is any confirmed news please let me know. Thanks and ill rep!!!!
                          they said i couldn't play football i was too small
                          they said i couldn't play basketball i wasn't tall
                          they said i couldn't play baseball at all
                          & now everyday of my life I BALL !

Comment

Working...
                          X