Dedication 5!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SkyIsTheLimit23 View Post
    My homie got them exclusives and he just played me a track off D5. Wayne has jumped on that U.O.E.N.O. and he kilt that mother fucker
    drop it so we can hear it
    or else U O E N O what you saying
    and WE O E N O if you speaking the truth homie

Comment

• Originally posted by TrukDaWurl77 View Post
      i mean its ok...but as i said b4 if that shit was completely autotuned up i bet you'd like it.
      Naw. I hate the beat, the premise, the lyrics, the title, the mental image of him thinking that shit up and recording it... I wish it never leaked out and made it onto the discs .

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

• Originally posted by TyIquan View Post
        God I hate Romance.
        "Staring At The World" was recorded the same night he recorded "Dr Carter" back in 2008 it was confirmed in a 2008 magazine and it was suppose to be on "Luv Sawngz", he just re-recorded it for IANAHB2 but it didnt make the final cut
        R.I.P DAD

Comment

• Originally posted by J.M.I View Post
          "Staring At The World" was recorded the same night he recorded "Dr Carter" back in 2008 it was confirmed in a 2008 magazine and it was suppose to be on "Luv Sawngz", he just re-recorded it for IANAHB2 but it didnt make the final cut
          really??

Comment

• Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
            really??
            Yeahh i made a post a few months ago with the link to the magazine it said something about them listening to him rapping crazy rhymes for dr carter then wayne said in the studio "fuck ima' be t pain tonight and go pop on ya'll" something like that then he the magazine said he recorded "Staring At The World"

- - - Updated - - -

STARING AT THE WORLD WAS MADE IN 2008

here is proof:

http://www.hiphop-universe.com/under...interview.html
            R.I.P DAD

Comment

• Originally posted by J.M.I View Post
              Yeahh i made a post a few months ago with the link to the magazine it said something about them listening to him rapping crazy rhymes for dr carter then wayne said in the studio "fuck ima' be t pain tonight and go pop on ya'll" something like that then he the magazine said he recorded "Staring At The World"

- - - Updated - - -

STARING AT THE WORLD WAS MADE IN 2008

here is proof:

Blender: Lil' Wayne Interview - Hip Hop Universe
              But the one we have was not from 2008. Maybe the hook, but the subject matter and use of autotune is all current Wayne. Wayne certainly wasn't a skater in 08. Even the guy that leaked it confirmed it was new.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

• DOES ANYONE F*&%ing KNOW WHEN THIS SHIT IS DROPPING?!?!?1 BITCH IM GAY FOR YOUNG MULA BABY
                ILL THROW A PARADE IF SOMEONE DROPS THIS SHIT OR TELLS ME THE RELEASE DATE PLEASE
                IM CRYING FOR MY DOSE OF LIL WAYNE

Comment

• Originally posted by Souljah View Post
                  DOES ANYONE F*&%ing KNOW WHEN THIS SHIT IS DROPPING?!?!?1 BITCH IM GAY FOR YOUNG MULA BABY
                  ILL THROW A PARADE IF SOMEONE DROPS THIS SHIT OR TELLS ME THE RELEASE DATE PLEASE
                  IM CRYING FOR MY DOSE OF LIL WAYNE
                  Who did this account?
                  Originally posted by Shake
                  Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by souljah View Post
                    does anyone f*&%ing know when this shit is dropping?!?!?1 bitch im gay for young mula baby
                    ill throw a parade if someone drops this shit or tells me the release date please
                    im crying for my dose of lil wayne
                    nvm, nvm, saw a post for aug 5th.

Comment

nvm, nvm, saw a post for aug 5th.
                      That's not confirmed though lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                        Who did this account?
                        Duuude who did this account?

- - - Updated - - -

I KNOW RIGHT
                        I JUST DLED RICH GANG THE OTHER DAY NICKI MINAJ DONE HAD THE HOTTEST VERSE ON THIS SHIT WTF WAYNES GOTTA HAVE DAT FIRE ON HIS MIXTAPE. HE WAS JUST SAYING THAT HE THOUGHT IAMNAHB2 SUCKED AND HE HATED IT, SO IM SURE D5 IS GONNA BE GOOD

Comment

Duuude who did this account?

- - - Updated - - -

I KNOW RIGHT
                          I JUST DLED RICH GANG THE OTHER DAY NICKI MINAJ DONE HAD THE HOTTEST VERSE ON THIS SHIT WTF WAYNES GOTTA HAVE DAT FIRE ON HIS MIXTAPE. HE WAS JUST SAYING THAT HE THOUGHT IAMNAHB2 SUCKED AND HE HATED IT, SO IM SURE D5 IS GONNA BE GOOD
                          Dude shut the fuck up.

Comment

Working...
                          X