No announcement yet.

Dedication 5!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DD3>NC>D2>D3(wayne verses only if it had less features it would top D2)>S4TW

and thats not counting the Squad up Mixtapes....

Comment

• Originally posted by sk8flip4life182 View Post
      any new word on D5 I have not checked this thread in a min and don't feeling like read a lot of bull shit. so if there is any confirmed news please let me know. Thanks and ill rep!!!!
      Just that Drama said that "its coming sooner than expected" and people are saying its being released on August the 5th but have no source to prove it homie
      R.I.P DAD

Comment

• Originally posted by IgetMoney View Post
        DD3>NC>D2>D3(wayne verses only if it had less features it would top D2)>S4TW

and thats not counting the Squad up Mixtapes....
        Have you heard D2?

DD3 > D2 > NC bro...
        Originally posted by Shake
        Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by sk8flip4life182 View Post
          any new word on D5 I have not checked this thread in a min and don't feeling like read a lot of bull shit. so if there is any confirmed news please let me know. Thanks and ill rep!!!!
          Mack Maine and gudda gudda tweeted saying they where " listening to d5" and how "crazy" it sounds.

Comment

• D3 had no chance whatsoever of being better than D2. LOL! WTF?!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil Waynes Height View Post
              You need to get your hearing checked. NC is one of the greatest mixtapes of all time and D4 was absolutely terrible.
              So we gon' act like Cashed Out, Mercy, Burn, Get Smoked, Don't Like, Magic, & Wish You Would don't exist?

The only bad songs were No Lie and My Homies Still and he wasn't even on that
              "Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
              Guns and stretchers
              Cristal and dubs for breakfast
              I just got one suggestion - none should test him
              'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
              Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
              Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

• Originally posted by Nico101 View Post
                Mack Maine and gudda gudda tweeted saying they where " listening to d5" and how "crazy" it sounds.
                these two could take the wackest shit from wayne and say it's c2 quality.

Comment

• Originally posted by Black00 View Post
                  these two could take the wackest shit from wayne and say it's c2 quality.
                  Haha I know!!!! But he asked what news so I just quoted them haha obvs they hype whatever wayne does and says its the shit! But tbh I'm pumped for D5 after hearing the rich gang verses

Comment

• Originally posted by Tunechi Lionches View Post
                    So we gon' act like Cashed Out, Mercy, Burn, Get Smoked, Don't Like, Magic, & Wish You Would don't exist?

For real, even No Lie was dope...

They act like they gotta hate it coz it's Wayne after jail. I swear they would be dick riding Cash Out if it came out with NC or something..
                    Originally posted by Shake
                    Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by Tunechi Lionches View Post

burn is the only good song

Comment

• Originally posted by Nico101 View Post
                        Haha I know!!!! But he asked what news so I just quoted them haha obvs they hype whatever wayne does and says its the shit! But tbh I'm pumped for D5 after hearing the rich gang verses
                        me too man , but i can't judge from yes men , i'm always hyped for wayne regardless the result man can give us straight dopes IF he likes !

Comment

• D4 is dope.

Comment

Working...
                          X