• Originally posted by Sjors View Post
    Versace remix?
    hopefully.

not confirmed though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
      hopefully.

not confirmed though.
      I know but Drake perform it with Wayne and it looked like he fucked with it lol

Comment

Lol he knew the words to the song some of em anyway
        I Remember everything...JUSS KNOW
        FERINA OMO or Die

Comment

yea but who don't fuck with that song lol.

Comment

• How much y'all wanna bet Drug Money by Future is used on D5 tho?

Comment

• Originally posted by 2006WayneForever View Post
              How much y'all wanna bet Drug Money by Future is used on D5 tho?
              Why ?

And ain't that a Yo Gotti song ?

Comment

• Oh yeah. That's right. Another song where Future is featured. Didn't realize because he did the hook. I can just hear vintage drug-talkin', crack-flow Wayne goin' in on that joint. Especially because it's a Yo Gotti song and you know how him and Gotti go way back. I'm not sayin' I know shit. I'm makin' guesses. I'm just sayin' I could see that. Realistically.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2006WayneForever View Post
                  Oh yeah. That's right. Another song where Future is featured. Didn't realize because he did the hook. I can just hear vintage drug-talkin', crack-flow Wayne goin' in on that joint. Especially because it's a Yo Gotti song and you know how him and Gotti go way back. I'm not sayin' I know shit. I'm makin' guesses. I'm just sayin' I could see that. Realistically.
                  Maybe

Comment

• Love or hate D4 Wayne had some crazy bars. I think he just overused the pussy lines, but if D5 is like D4 minus the overuse of pussy references I'll be satisfied. He was snappin' on most songs, especially if you read the lyrics.

I just read the 'Burn' lyrics & was like damn he went crazy on that beat.

Lil Wayne ? Burn Lyrics | Rap Genius

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
                      Love or hate D4 Wayne had some crazy bars. I think he just overused the pussy lines, but if D5 is like D4 minus the overuse of pussy references I'll be satisfied. He was snappin' on most songs, especially if you read the lyrics.

I just read the 'Burn' lyrics & was like damn he went crazy on that beat.

Lil Wayne ? Burn Lyrics | Rap Genius
                      its underrated.

Comment

• If bow wow doesnt ask wayne about D5 someone should assassinate him. Nvm bow isnt great, and "when you great it's not murder it's assassinate." Somebody just kill him then

Comment

• Burn was definitely one of, if not my favorite off D4. That shit was dope.

Comment

Working...
                          X