Dedication 5!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sam. View Post
    pretty hype for that type of way remix !!!
    fuckin hoes the same type of way
    skating a while now , a certain type of waaay
    getting money , mula always smell's the same
    my guns are talking and them niggas feeling this type of way

Comment

• i knew weezy would jump on type of way..
      now just UOENO and it's all good

Comment

• that type of way remix tho... hyped.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
          but still I can't see them being that close.

you think weezy plays exclusive music for Sarah lemore before he puts it out.

i would of thought weezy only plays music for him and his friends that are always with him like Marley g, t@, boo.
          pretty sure Wayne plays his stuff for whoever is around him. Chuckee told me about a month ago that Wayne played him some stuff off D5

Comment

• Originally posted by dieboltdesigns View Post
            pretty sure Wayne plays his stuff for whoever is around him. Chuckee told me about a month ago that Wayne played him some stuff off D5
            Bow wow better ask wayne about d5 lol all I want is a release date

Comment

• Originally posted by Nico101 View Post
              Bow wow better ask wayne about d5 lol all I want is a release date
              I don't think it's close but I don't know really....maybe he'll drop it around the same time as D4.

Comment

I don't think it's close but I don't know really....maybe he'll drop it around the same time as D4.
                You made the cover last year for D4 right? Did you send one for D5? And we'll I think same time as D4 as we'll I think he's pretty much done it judging by the tweets, and the fact it's been almost 2 months and wayne only really needs a month to finish a mixtape and dj drama saying " sooner then you think. It's just about them making a release date and dj drama tagging it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nico101 View Post
                  You made the cover last year for D4 right? Did you send one for D5? And we'll I think same time as D4 as we'll I think he's pretty much done it judging by the tweets, and the fact it's been almost 2 months and wayne only really needs a month to finish a mixtape and dj drama saying " sooner then you think. It's just about them making a release date and dj drama tagging it.
                  Yeah I did D4 and Tez saw D5 front/back covers I did and said it was dope...I just gotta hear back. I really have no idea whether they'll use it or not...hopefully they will because it's alot better than D4.

But yeah I think it's probably about done.

EDIT: you gotta remember he's also on tour so it could take him longer to finish than normal. Just depends I guess.

Comment

Yeah I did D4 and Tez saw D5 front/back covers I did and said it was dope...I just gotta hear back. I really have no idea whether they'll use it or not...hopefully they will because it's alot better than D4.

EDIT: you gotta remember he's also on tour so it could take him longer to finish than normal. Just depends I guess.
                    Post the D5 cover you did please homie?
                    R.I.P DAD

Comment

Sweet.! Good luck to you ! And yeah true but I still say he's done and if not he's pretty close to being done.

Comment

• Originally posted by J.M.I View Post
                        Post the D5 cover you did please homie?
                        I wish I could but I just gotta wait.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Nico101 View Post
                        Sweet.! Good luck to you ! And yeah true but I still say he's done and if not he's pretty close to being done.
                        Thanx! & agreed!

Comment

• [MENTION=46302]dieboltdesigns[/MENTION]
                          Why do you have to wait to post it on here bro?
                          Last year, D4 covers were everywhere on the forums, I havn't seen one D5 cover so far.
                          Can you atleast tell us what picture you used?

Comment

Working...
                          X