Dedication 5!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nico101 View Post
    He just released the 3rd single god bless Amerika and the video soon he's going on tour to promote I am not a human being 2. So I would say sometime in September- November probably after drakes album.
    You don't go touring to promote an album.

Why can't people understand this?
    Originally posted by Shake
    Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post

Most do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
        Most do.
        Not really. People go touring after releasing their albums/mixtapes.

It's like the opposite. You do an album so you can promote a tour (even tho it's not really even like that).
        Originally posted by Shake
        Why so negative all the time???

Comment

It's like the opposite. You do an album so you can promote a tour (even tho it's not really even like that).
          i feel you on that
          but they do use the tour to promote their albums
          hope all the fans leave the show then go cop the album if they enjoyed the show

Comment

Wasn't Rick Ross's Rich Forever tour last year used to promote God Forgives, I Dont?

Comment

There are artists that name the tour after the album and that way promote the album. But Wayne isn't like that, so I guess he isn't promoting a tour. And he will perform other songs and not just the ones from IANAHB2.

But, for example, there was a RHCP concert last year and whole concert was just the new songs, from the new album. It was a album promotion tour.

So, it's all up to artist.

Comment

• Yall didnt see Cortez's tweef?!?! He has a whole list from other albums! Its not just the IANAHB2 songs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alleezy View Post
                  Yall didnt see Cortez's tweef?!?! He has a whole list from other albums! Its not just the IANAHB2 songs.
                  and?

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
                    There are artists that name the tour after the album and that way promote the album. But Wayne isn't like that, so I guess he isn't promoting a tour. And he will perform other songs and not just the ones from IANAHB2.

But, for example, there was a RHCP concert last year and whole concert was just the new songs, from the new album. It was a album promotion tour.

So, it's all up to artist.
                    false , when they came here in greece they played mostly their old songs , it still sucked doe.

Comment

• tour means it's mixtape season bitch

Comment

• D5 gon be lyrical

Comment

• Originally posted by Black00 View Post
                          false , when they came here in greece they played mostly their old songs , it still sucked doe.
                          https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I'm_with_You_World_Tour

They did perform old songs in some countries.
                          But I am talking specificaly about one country, I can't remember name of it, but they performed only new songs.

And there is not a single RHCP show that sucked, so screw you

Comment

Working...
                          X