Dedication 5!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 2006WayneForever View Post
    The man is on tour. He's so busy, yet he even found enough time to stop at OVO Fest. So this guy can take all the time he needs. Which shouldn't be longer than the first or second week of September. Soooo....yeah. I'm not mad at him. He's taking more time on this than he did D4, so that's a good sign.
    Why would he drop it so close to Drake's album

Comment

• how many tracks y'all think this gonna have?

I say 18 tracks include the skits....
      Originally posted by Shake
      Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
        how many tracks y'all think this gonna have?

I would say 14 or 15 including the skits =)

Comment

• i bet t.i. an 2 chainz are both featured on d5 considering they all been on tour together every night

Comment

• So tired of hearing soon -.- just say the date they must have a date they're thinking about

Comment

• Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
              i bet t.i. an 2 chainz are both featured on d5 considering they all been on tour together every night
              That actually makes sense, and would be so dope.

Tip and Wayne on some hot beat out there...shit would be straight fire..
              Originally posted by Shake
              Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• I just want Wayne to prove people that are saying it'll be full of pussy lines wrong. Just prove em wrong and that'll pave the hype again for his next mixtape cause then niggas would see that he's killing shit again. It's not hard to cut the eating pussy shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                  how many tracks y'all think this gonna have?

depends really.

if there is a lot of features and skits then there will be something like 18 like you said.

but is there 18 dope instrumentals that dropped this year which weezy could spit over?

Comment

• Still no cover art or image to this mixtape yet????
                    We can atleast get thatt!
                    C'monn!

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
                      Why would he drop it so close to Drake's album
                      He wouldn't. It will come out in the next couple weeks if it was to come out early at all. He will not take the spotlight away from drake just like last year with 2 chainz. So I'm thinking in the next couple weeks. Would make sense matching up to dj drama tweet last night. If not then ill be after drakes Album which I highly doubt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nico101 View Post
                        He wouldn't. It will come out in the next couple weeks if it was to come out early at all. He will not take the spotlight away from drake just like last year with 2 chainz. So I'm thinking in the next couple weeks. Would make sense matching up to dj drama tweet last night. If not then ill be after drakes Album which I highly doubt.
                        im 100% sure its dropping in august

thats how confident i am

Comment

• anyone see drama's tweet from a couple hours ago? "@DJDRAMA Yesterday, Weezy told me to tell yall, soon ... #D5"

Comment

Working...
                          X