Dedication 5!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JarvisDaMex View Post
    I hoping for before Friday. Going on a road trip.
    Hell yeah That Would Be Perfect For A trip no lie I mean if your riding in a car!
    And even if the sky come fallin BITCH imma still be high

Comment

• danny said someone heard D5... he left comment in the big sean aware music video thread.

On August 16, 2013 at 7:16 pm Danny M responded with...
      This Stupid Nigga on twitter named Young Kid Creez said he heard D5 two days ago because he is best friends with the guy who did the cover and he said its tunechi not weezy and there is a lot of pussy references but not as much on INAHB2, he said its done and its not coming out in august its coming out in September 1 – September 5

great, another sub par mixtape... sad thing is ... i'll prob love it as long as its 320 quality

Comment

• lol someone trolling again. My niggas don't belive this shit

Comment

• Originally posted by Dukez View Post
          danny said someone heard D5... he left comment in the big sean aware music video thread.

[COLOR=#000000][FONT=sans-serif]This Stupid Nigga on twitter named Young Kid Creez said he heard D5 two days ago because he is best friends with the guy who did the cover and he said its tunechi not weezy and there is a lot of pussy references but not as much on INAHB2, he said its done and its not coming out in august its coming out in September 1 – September 5
          [/

great, another sub par mixtape... sad thing is ... i'll prob love it as long as its 320 quality
          Young kid creez is a fag ball. Hes a troll.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Alleezy View Post
          Hes the same guy who said if he gets a billion retweets, he'll release the tracklist. Once he released it, it was the fake one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alleezy View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Hes the same guy who said if he gets a billion retweets, he'll release the tracklist. Once he released it, it was the fake one.

bet even if hes trolling it really is tunechi and not vintage mixtape weezy ... with pussy references lol.

Comment

bet even if hes trolling it really is tunechi and not vintage mixtape weezy ... with pussy references lol.
              Well of course its gonna have Pussy references and Tunchie lines. But he needs to show a glimpse that hes back cuz he needs to promote his Big Tymers album. If he shows his Tunchie side, no ones gonna buy the Big tymers album. Ive been in business for too many years man. Hes gonna have a couple songs that are gonna get people hype for the album. Thats the only reason why he even does mixtapes.

- - - Updated - - -

Like i said before, Wayne can never go back to the "old wayne", but what can he do is become a better "new wayne".

Comment

danny said someone heard D5... he said its tunechi not weezy and there is a lot of pussy references but not as much on INAHB2,
                32640533.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by c1c2c3c4 View Post
                  Hell yeah That Would Be Perfect For A trip no lie I mean if your riding in a car!
                  Well..yea we're taking a car...I did say road trip?

Comment

• Weezy F. Baby and the F ain't for Flaw.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
                      No offense to those of you who are obsessing over the cover art, but could care less about it...give me the fuckin tracklist instead or another song
                      RT

Comment

• I'm calling 12-14 tracks maximum, 3-4 skits, 1-3 tracks maximum that'll be garbage, the other 9-13 tracks are fire/good, and then they'll be that one track that'll have some people say Wayne was on some Weezy shit

calling it now

Comment

danny said someone heard D5... he left comment in the big sean aware music video thread.

This Stupid Nigga on twitter named Young Kid Creez said he heard D5 two days ago because he is best friends with the guy who did the cover and he said its tunechi not weezy and there is a lot of pussy references but not as much on INAHB2, he said its done and its not coming out in august its coming out in September 1 � September 5

First off anyone can guess sept 1st-5th... Second if it was done it would already be out or in the next week so that goes again Wayne's tweet of give me 10 more days. Don't believe comments. I highly doubt anyone has heard it except ppl of Wayne's camp. And the guy who did the cover doesn't mean he heard the mixtape lol

And i highly doubt that was Danny posting it tbh... Some guy on twitter wanting followers. That's all
                          Last edited by Nico101; 08-17-2013, 04:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X