No announcement yet.

Dedication 5!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [MENTION=11135]OllyCarterz[/MENTION] is that niggga, realist of the real. We can all tell you put 120% effort into your work, even though we haven't seen the finished product, which is sure to be amazing, seeing as all the other work we all have seen is on another planet. I wish you the best of luck with yours getting picked, which I'm sure it will because I don't know how anyone can top your work. Simply amazing man. Keep up the good work, I look forward to seeing the work you do in the future, because every piece of work you seem to do gets better and better. No I ain't dick riding, just showing my appreciation for someone who puts their absolute effort into something their very good at and really want. And shout out to [MENTION=71623]romanreloaded[/MENTION] as well, for helping this man get in contact with the YMCMB camp, seems you guys have done everything right. Great work, wish you the best, both of you mane.

Comment

• can someone please post all the fan/speculated artwork for d5? thank you !

Comment

• Where is the cover ???

- - - Updated - - -

Drizzy dropped his artwork already and his shit aint coming for like 4 or 5 five weeks smh come on tune step it up

Comment

• It won't be released faster if y'all complain a Thousand Times per Day lol

Go & Listen ..

Comment

• Originally posted by GetRepped View Post
            @OllyCarterz is that niggga, realist of the real. We can all tell you put 120% effort into your work, even though we haven't seen the finished product, which is sure to be amazing, seeing as all the other work we all have seen is on another planet. I wish you the best of luck with yours getting picked, which I'm sure it will because I don't know how anyone can top your work. Simply amazing man. Keep up the good work, I look forward to seeing the work you do in the future, because every piece of work you seem to do gets better and better. No I ain't dick riding, just showing my appreciation for someone who puts their absolute effort into something their very good at and really want. And shout out to @romanreloaded as well, for helping this man get in contact with the YMCMB camp, seems you guys have done everything right. Great work, wish you the best, both of you mane.

That's love homie, really really appreciate it bro!

Comment

• Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post
              That's love homie, really really appreciate it bro!
              They didn't release the artwork tho?
              Originally posted by Shake
              Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• At least Wayne has an excuse. The nigga still touring. I don't really expect him to drop it until he's done touring. Reminds me of the last AMW tour ('09) Didn't he drop No Ceilings as soon as that tour was over or something along the lines of that? I know it wasn't too far removed from that timespan.

Comment

• Originally posted by GetRepped View Post
                  @OllyCarterz is that niggga, realist of the real. We can all tell you put 120% effort into your work, even though we haven't seen the finished product, which is sure to be amazing, seeing as all the other work we all have seen is on another planet. I wish you the best of luck with yours getting picked, which I'm sure it will because I don't know how anyone can top your work. Simply amazing man. Keep up the good work, I look forward to seeing the work you do in the future, because every piece of work you seem to do gets better and better. No I ain't dick riding, just showing my appreciation for someone who puts their absolute effort into something their very good at and really want. And shout out to @romanreloaded as well, for helping this man get in contact with the YMCMB camp, seems you guys have done everything right. Great work, wish you the best, both of you mane.
                  Thanks for that homie! We gonna work with other people at YMCMB camp too! They're showing us a lot of love there!

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                    They didn't release the artwork tho?

You know how YMCMB is bro.

Comment

• Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post
                      You know how YMCMB is bro.

coming soon

Comment

• Everything is hearsay. Don't believe anything you're told on the internet. Unless someone is showing you hard evidence that they're in contact with anyone from the YM/CM team, don't believe it. Seriously. You'll save yourself a lot of heartbreak.

Hyped for D5.

Comment

• D5 artwork today.

Comment

Working...
                          X