Dedication 5!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tb.eight View Post
    Was directed here after I posted my cover.

congrats to whoevers cover gets used. I'm not really a fan of Wayne but I've worked with dram a bunch if times. Thought I'd try to evolve the dedication series aesthetically seeing as d4 (with respect) was a horrible rip off of paperworks d3. I'd like think they don't just choose a cover with a amateur style vector illustration and the same background from the last 2 but I'm a graphic designer, not a rapper. I do this to get paid, not Internet props lol

I hear the chosen cover will be posted on datpiff on Sunday, hope that helps lol

#salute lilwayneHQ members
    Your cover is good, I like that you had your own style and tried something new, but [MENTION=11135]OllyCarterz[/MENTION] design is top notch..
    You are right about last years cover.. sucks ass..
    If cover gets posted on Sunday, that probably means we will also get a tracklist..
    #Dope

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
      Your cover is good, I like that you had your own style and tried something new, but [MENTION=11135]OllyCarterz[/MENTION] design is top notch..
      If cover gets posted on Sunday, that probably means we will also get a tracklist..
      #Dope
      Unless they change the way they do things we will not get a tracklist until the mixtape is already out like usual wayne mixtapes or a couple hours before like last year. If anything we would get a release date.

Edit: same random
      Girl expecting d5 tmrw. Going to be so funny where there dissapointed [MENTION=1822]Renee[/MENTION]_edithxo97: Dedication 5 drops tomorrow. (: (: i can't wait ! #TeamTUNECHI.

Hahaha
      Last edited by Nico101; 08-23-2013, 04:44 PM.

Comment

• I really hope they choose a good cover this time, with its on style.

I mean in my opinion the covers on D3 and D4 were way to similar, and they had exactly the same background.

I hate them thirsty bitches
        Cut them off like circumcision
        -Lil Wayne

Comment

• Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
          I really hope they choose a good cover this time, with its on style.

I mean in my opinion the covers on D3 and D4 were way to similar, and they had exactly the same background.
          Nah I prefer if they kept the same Dedication artwork .. plus Olly isn't using the D3-D4 background.

Comment

• [MENTION=11135]OllyCarterz[/MENTION] speak brah

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
              @OllyCarterz speak brah
              nah

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
                Your cover is good, I like that you had your own style and tried something new, but @OllyCarterz design is top notch..
                #Dope

I just hope who Evers cover is used, they get paid for it. It's cool being a fan and all but at the end if the day you provided a service. I am a designer, for a living, not to say I've done _____ MixTape cover. I don't know who olly is but unless he's getting some major promo that will lead to paid work he will have done a MixTape cover for a multimillionaire for free. As long as people are willing to do free design work rappers and people in general will think what we do is easy and disposable. I didn't do my cover because I wanted to, I did it because someone reached out and asked me to lol.

Comment

• I'm not gonna say it's mine artwork they chose, I've received some nice looking messages from Mack, Cortez, Drama and Gudda.

Maybe they'll choose a different artwork last minute, who knows.

And I sent them different versions, one of them is including the D4 background I made (not the original D3/4 background that's used)

It's up to them which they're gonna choose.

Comment

• Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post
                    I'm not gonna say it's mine artwork they chose, I've received some nice looking messages from Mack, Cortez, Drama and Gudda.

And I sent them different versions, one of them is including the D4 background I made (not the original D3/4 background that's used)

What you're basically saying in a modest way is that they chose yours and you know it? haha We all know it bro

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezyFTune View Post
                      What you're basically saying in a modest way is that they chose yours and you know it? haha We all know it bro
                      I would love to say that I made it, but I just want to say it because the COULD choose a diff artwork last minute like I said, we'll see when it's released.

Comment

• Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post
                        I'm not gonna say it's mine artwork they chose, I've received some nice looking messages from Mack, Cortez, Drama and Gudda.

u kno anything bout it supposedly droppin on Sunday?

"Born in New Orleans, raised in New Orleans, I will forever remain faithful New Orleans"

Comment

• Originally posted by Alleezy View Post
                          Way better than Olly's!

Do you have a screw loose or something?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Danny M View Post
                          You haven't seen Olly's yet though.

Have you?

Comment

Working...
                          X