No announcement yet.

Dedication 5!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At this point I can only see it getting dealyed by a few hours.... Like for tmrw to push it back to next week this late is fucked.... I expected that yesterday out of all days.. also the weeknd had 2 days including today to send it so its fine... But that means drama needs to tag it? And mix it still ? I wonder what else is not done

Comment

• Surpsised yall niggas dont know euroz, he's dope af!

didn't knew he signed to ymcmb now

the hype is real yo

Comment

• Originally posted by EastsideBoi89 View Post
        You know how easy it is to send a verse lol it takes less than min. I kinda figured that Wayne didn't play them the whole tape though, if it's pushed back then it's going to be hours not days

Edit:

Euroz is pretty dope even though he sounds like a Drake clone
        Euroz - The Foundation 2 Hosted by DJ Drama // Free Mixtape @ DatPiff.com
        how you know thats the same euro??

Comment

• Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
          how you know thats the same euro??
          Yeah how do you guys know? Also he sounds like drake. Fuck euro
          BEST RAPPER ALIVE (STILL)

Comment

• Day before the mixtape and still no tweets from Wayne's camp.... Dosent feel right. Usually they would be spamming with d5 stuff..... Only ymcmb would have there fans wondering

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
              Tracklist don't mean nothing. Wayne and Tez already know names of songs and features. But if featuring artists don't send them verses then they can't release the mixtape. They can release the tracklist though..
              But okay, it could get released tommorow if Weeknd sent it yesterday..

Now you do
              What i'm saying is... if he didn't send his verse in on time, they wont push the tape back just because of that.

DJ Drama still needs to put his drops on it aswell if that was the case, it would take too much time... we'll see though.

Comment

• People never give wayne credit nowadays u know how hard it is to just freestyle every verse without writing it down smh

- - - Updated - - -

There is probably a slim chance this comes out tomorrow smh

Comment

• Originally posted by weezydiff View Post
                  Have any of you heard of Euroz? he just had another mixtape caalled The Foundation 2. He just tweeted pictures a week are so ago with YMCMB. I think it could be him
                  i checked out his twitter
                  https://twitter.com/iamEuroz/
                  and he dont have no pics with ymcmb members

Comment

• Originally posted by Headliner View Post
                    What i'm saying is... if he didn't send his verse in on time, they wont push the tape back just because of that.

DJ Drama still needs to put his drops on it aswell if that was the case, it would take too much time... we'll see though.
                    Exactly so I'm wondering if wayne was really waiting for the weeknd , then did DJ drama do his thing yet? I mean I'm expecting YM to start spamming with D5 tweets if its coming out tmrw

Comment

• Ya'll so negative.

Comment

• What was the proof that these two actually were with Wayne on the bus listening to the mixtape?
                        Originally posted by Shake
                        Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
                          i checked out his twitter
                          https://twitter.com/iamEuroz/
                          and he dont have no pics with ymcmb members
                          thats not him...

https://twitter.com/euroneverlies

Instagram

thats him ^

"Born in New Orleans, raised in New Orleans, I will forever remain faithful New Orleans"

Comment

Working...
                          X