Clear All

• but then tez pushes bit back!!!

Comment

• No pre-stream..

Comment

• where this bitch at

Comment

• Originally posted by sai93 View Post
          i dont give a shit about numbers. substance and content over how much an album sells.
          Substance and Content on DD3, D2, Carter II, Carter III and No Ceilings. and Kendrick may not have name dropped Wayne but he was part of the group with Nas, Em, Jay etc. after he mentions them he goes onto say "and the rest of you" or something like that. You honestly gon' sit there and think Kendrick don't have respect for Wayne anymore?
          Fuck 007 I work 24/7 ain't got time to bond with no bitch

Comment

• a fuckin joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by Headliner View Post
              No pre-stream..

Comment

• DatPiff.com ‏@DatPiff 34m The music is still en route... the PRE-stream will be available if and only if its ready to go prior to 3am #Dedication5

Collapse

Comment

• Originally posted by YM Salute View Post
                  lol bro im not gonna turn this thread into wayne vs kendrick cause we know whos better overall. kendricks hot for the moment.

anyway this shits about d5 i could care less about kendrick atm tbh
                  yea some dude brought it up first so i just stated my opinion. i respect urs

Comment

• this pre stream must really be EXCLUSIVE smh not working

Comment

• Just woke up 9:30 am here...still nothing except the tracklist(its dope btw) ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Black00 View Post
                        Just woke up 9:30 am here...still nothing except the tracklist(its dope btw) ?
                        the tape drops in 30min bruh

"Born in New Orleans, raised in New Orleans, I will forever remain faithful New Orleans"

Comment

• Originally posted by Black00 View Post
                          Just woke up 9:30 am here...still nothing except the tracklist(its dope btw) ?
                          supposed to drop in 26 minutes

Comment

Working...
                          X