No announcement yet.

Dedication 5!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally got around to DL'ing this tape earlier.

Man, this is so fucking good. I'm so happy right now. Was hoping I wouldn't feel disappointed like I was when I heard D4.
    I'M A MONSTER

FEED ME RAPPERS OR FEED ME BEATS

Comment

• Originally posted by Matty Muffins View Post
      I'm a little flabbergasted someone, just one person, liked D4 more than IANAHB2.

Sad.

I mean, cool, that's your opinion but it's a shit one....

And who are you to shit on other people's opinions?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kushed God View Post

And who are you to shit on other people's opinions?
        HA!

This is an internet forum. People shit on people's opinions all the time. What's so new here? I just said it's a shit opinion because I disagree. It ain't like I'm bashing his personal life or saying he doesn't belong here because of his opinion. I only said it's a shit opinion.

Dang son.
        I'M A MONSTER

FEED ME RAPPERS OR FEED ME BEATS

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
          yep you are really not wanted on here

plz just go away
          suck my dick already

Comment

• Originally posted by Headliner View Post
            This is sounding way better than yesterday tbh..

Comment

• Pure Colombia
              The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

• Originally posted by LilMeazy View Post
                What's everybody's opinion on D5?
                i really wanna like it,but after the first time listening to it i just cantgoing to give it a second Chance right now...you guys really love it
                "As the streets get colder I get chillier!!" .....oh yeah i forgot:get the fuck off my "dick"

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
                  did you slap him?

I wanted to, but he a wayne hater so i didn't bother.

Comment

• it's pretty weak.. his voice ruins it tbh ..... there are some raw ass lines.... some really bad lines "had a phone in jail call it cell phone"

the flow not up to par .... but on devastation, pure colombia, way i'm balling, type of way, uoeno, fuckwithme, levels, still got the rock --- pretty damn good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alina_X3 View Post
                      i really wanna like it,but after the first time listening to it i just cantgoing to give it a second Chance right now...you guys really love it

Hell yeah girl, go ahead and give it the second chance, it's worth it trust me, it's better than D4 & IANAHB 2

Comment

• Originally posted by Alina_X3 View Post
                        thats cause to be honest, it actually isnt THAT great. everyone here is just so used to his latest projects, that this seems like gold. maybe you just see beyond it, everyone else isnt as tainted? but i agree with you somewhat. i can still bump it and enjoy it. its just not gold.

Comment

• type of way is dope as hell... the flow, the auto tune, it's all there.

Comment

Working...
                          X