X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knockin D5 in the whip>>>>>>>>

Comment

• Originally posted by Dukez View Post
      weezy really couldn't call boi-1da and get the real fuckwithme beat???

this remake is soooo poor lmao, he went all the way retarded though
      He got that beat from Youtube, the guy who remade it was going ham when he found Wayne used his version

Plus that Fucking problem beat is from Youtube too...the tag was on it and shit lol
      Originally posted by Shake
      Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
        He got that beat from Youtube, the guy who remade it was going ham when he found Wayne used his version

Plus that Fucking problem beat is from Youtube too...the tag was on it and shit lol

Comment

• Thanks! Thought I was gonna have to edit all the songs myself! Datpiff the woat

Comment

lmaoo I heard the fucking problem tag.... at least that one was pretty on point... still wasn't it co produced by champagne papi himself? Mike Banger is retarded... or whoever finds the instrumentals and cues him up.

Comment

• I downloaded this yesterday but I haven't heard all the songs on it. What would you guys rate this 1-10?

Comment

• Most people seem to hate the tape on Twitter. LOL! Of course picking out the worst lines. That's Wayne's fault for choosing to not be as consistent as he was. But then again, how can you be when you're as busy as him? This shit will be gettin' so many people turning over new leaves because of indecisively bottom-feeding brown-nosers rimshotting the hell out of Dedication 5 after constantly bashing it. Was No Ceilings heralded as his best in a while when it first dropped, or was there a lot of panning from critics and fans alike at first? I dunno. Dedication 5 was a major improvement to me. And I hate most of his new shit. *Shrugs Shoulders*

Comment

• Lol. Euro sounds like he might have a little solid future in front of him depending on how he decides to take his career b
                  Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

• I just wish he went harder on Feds Watching.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2006WayneForever View Post
                      I just wish he went harder on Feds Watching.
                      I thought he did good on that song. T.I. needs to be removed doe.

Comment

Listen to New Slaves at the very beginning.

You can hear a GotInstrumentals.com tag =/

Comment

Waynes never had problems getting official beats before, wonder why he had to use remakes this time round??

Comment

Working...
                          X