X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
    Just got sent this mix:

Nothing new, but it's still cool to listen to the tape in a different way
    Was just gonna check it out, ended up listening to the whole mix lol.. Well well, it was a good mix!!!

Why pick on somebody helpless
    If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

• Originally posted by MORO551 View Post
      D5 definitely in the top 3 mixtapes released this year
      whats the other 2?

Comment

• Originally posted by Raw_Tune View Post
        whats the other 2?
        Acid Rap aaaand..... um...

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

• Originally posted by TyIquan View Post
          Acid Rap aaaand..... um...
          I only ask because its not in my top 3, so i was curious what his other 2 was.

Comment

I only ask because its not in my top 3, so i was curious what his other 2 was.
            What's yours?

Comment

whats the other 2?
              BetterOffDEAD and Indigoism

Comment

• Originally posted by TyIquan View Post
                What's yours?
                not in any particular order (just mixtapes I enjoyed better than D5)

Flatbush Zombies - Better off dead
                Dizzy Wright - The Golden Age
                Big K.R.I.T. - King Remembered in Time
                J. Cole - Truly Yours 1,2,& 3 (truly yours 3 is technically bonus tracks to the album, but I got it with the rest of Truly Yours) (dont even know if these count as a mixtape but I will put it anyway.)

Now to clarify. I am a Wayne fan, so D5 might get more looks then these other mixtapes, but at the end of the day these are better mixtapes (to me).

Comment

• No one likes Acid Rap?

Well then.

Comment

• Do people still listen to this mixtape heavy?

What I mean is do you all listen to this mixtape daily. Like after the first week or week and a half I haven't really listened to it. If I got itunes or my phone on shuffle and a song comes on I listen to it, but I dont be like dang I need or even want to listen to D5. Like it doesn't have much replay value.

Comment

• King Remembered in Time is Better than D5, but In my opinion there isn't anything else better.
                      Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

Do people still listen to this mixtape heavy?

What I mean is do you all listen to this mixtape daily. Like after the first week or week and a half I haven't really listened to it. If I got itunes or my phone on shuffle and a song comes on I listen to it, but I dont be like dang I need or even want to listen to D5. Like it doesn't have much replay value.
                        I actually bump this often

this, NWTS, etc. but D5 has biggest replay value especially shit like Typa Way, Pure Colombia, etc.

Comment

• still listening to it,

and just caught how nice, im high like bon jour, twisted like french braids is,

then hes got that

ill blues your bitch ass hopes somebody give u rhythm,

which im pretty sure, hes talking about drowning someone, and them needing cpr, which is retarded lool.

along w the r and b thing, obviously,

havent listend to everything, but id say the tape is top 5 for sure

Comment

Working...
                          X