Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carter 5 next year?

https://twitter.com/BryanWilliamsJr/...58799534649345

IF this is true, does it still mean Wayne's retiring? Didn't he recently say Devol was still in the making, and the supposed Rebirth 2? He said Carter 5 would be his last, but I find it hard to believe Wayne is retiring next year...

im not having birdman's son as the source

i would guess carter 5 in 2015 or 2016

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
      im not having birdman's son as the source

i would guess carter 5 in 2015 or 2016
      i'm hoping 2016... I still want Rebirth 2 for sure. i really don't care what other albums except for C5, ad R2.

Comment

if this is the case then I think he is forgetting it still has to be pushed back another year anyway.

Comment

I will wait for someone like Lil Wayne to come out and say this.

The kid is young so he might be liking the attention he gets for tweeting stuff like this or looking for more followers =/

If C5 does drop next year then does that mean we will get Devol, Big Tymers and Like Father Like Son 2 next year too ?

Comment

we all kno this aint happenin, unless he changed his mind on C5 being his last album

BM JR JR jus being a troll

"Born in New Orleans, raised in New Orleans, I will forever remain faithful New Orleans"

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
              I will wait for someone like Lil Wayne to come out and say this.

The kid is young so he might be liking the attention he gets for tweeting stuff like this or looking for more followers =/

If C5 does drop next year then does that mean we will get Devol, Big Tymers and Like Father Like Son 2 next year too ?

i agree... but we can't really believe anything until we see a single, or announcement. and sometimes even those are hard to believe

Comment

yeah this is in no way fact goin to happen

Comment

Positive he overheard his dad talking to himself

Comment

I hope not.. I want LFLS2, big tymers and rebirth 2.

Comment

he got like 3 more albums on contract before he can retire.. so unless he and tez is planning some type of greatest hits or unreleased albums this won't happen for like 4-6 years..

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                        he got like 3 more albums on contract before he can retire.. so unless he and tez is planning some type of greatest hits or unreleased albums this won't happen for like 4-6 years..
                        and......dedication 6 possibly 0.0? dedications normally come after carter albums so maybe just maybe wayne will give one more gift to us with d6

Comment

Working...
                        X