Carter 5 next year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IAmChristian_ View Post

kinda agree with that. but I like the songs that are more made to sound like rock, instead of rap. songs on Rebirth had deep meanings. Paradice is my favorite off that album, and it wouldn't have sounded right it was rapped. I do dig the way his songs are performed live, but not for a Rebirth album.
    ahhh holy shit dude paradice was my favorite too!! but na i see what you're saying, all of the songs on rebirth were mostly deep and about the gov't and life and all that shit. but im not saying he needs to rap songs like paradice, im saying he needs to rap songs like no worries but have a rock band in the background instead of the normal instrumental.

Comment

Originally posted by TrukDaWurl77 View Post
      ahhh holy shit dude paradice was my favorite too!! but na i see what you're saying, all of the songs on rebirth were mostly deep and about the gov't and life and all that shit. but im not saying he needs to rap songs like paradice, im saying he needs to rap songs like no worries but have a rock band in the background instead of the normal instrumental.
      i get whatcha saying man... that would be a cool concept on a album. they way he performed No Worries live sounded awesome as hell with the band playing to it.

Comment

The source is the son of Birdman

Baby just teaching that boy Lying-And-Getting-Hopes-Up 101
        "Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
        Guns and stretchers
        Cristal and dubs for breakfast
        I just got one suggestion - none should test him
        'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
        Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
        Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

fuck bryan williams jr looking for followers by making up bullshit

Comment

First off its birdmans son... He's Proably just doing what his dad does... Just say random dates and random albums for no reason lol second if I'm right wayne can't retire next year with c5 cause he still has 3 albums left on his contract . There is no way we are getting 3 wayne albums in a year.

Comment

Originally posted by Nico101 View Post
              First off its birdmans son... He's Proably just doing what his dad does... Just say random dates and random albums for no reason lol second if I'm right wayne can't retire next year with c5 cause he still has 3 albums left on his contract . There is no way we are getting 3 wayne albums in a year.
              3 albums left even after IANAHB2? does it mean his own record, or like a collab record?

Comment

Originally posted by IAmChristian_ View Post
                3 albums left even after IANAHB2? does it mean his own record, or like a collab record?
                It was a interview he had saying he resigned for 4 more albums and that was before IANAHB2. So that would be 3 left because I don't think rich gang counts that was for Birdman. A collab would count I think so maybe devol, the big tymers and carter 5 ?

Comment

Originally posted by Nico101 View Post
                  It was a interview he had saying he resigned for 4 more albums and that was before IANAHB2. So that would be 3 left because I don't think rich gang counts that was for Birdman. A collab would count I think so maybe devol, the big tymers and carter 5 ?
                  oh ok... gotcha.

Comment

I don't think it's coming before 2016 if it's gonna be his last album and Devol, Big Tymers album, Rebirth 2, LFLS2 are supposed to come before it. And i wouldn't count Birdman jr jr as a realiable source.

Comment

Lol BMJR as a source bout as reliable as BM as a source.

Comment

People really want Rebirth 2? Rebirth had some dope tracks (Drop The World, Paradice, Running) but it wont work again or be as good imo..

Why pick on somebody helpless
                        If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

I highly doubt he's gonna retire after Tha Carter V, he just said that so everyone cops the album. C5 will be classic though.

- - - Updated - - -

I usually just DL his albums and mixtapes online, but I'm gonna buy the actual Carter 5 CD.

Comment

Working...
                          X