No announcement yet.

Carter 5 next year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well tbh, I would rather like if wayne would do IANAHB 3 instead of Rebirth 2, it was like an experimental album and I liked only 3-4 songs from it. But I know it aint happenin and he wont do IANAHB 3.

Comment

Originally posted by IAmChristian_ View Post
      i'm hoping 2016... I still want Rebirth 2 for sure. i really don't care what other albums except for C5, ad R2.
      wow i thought i was the only one, in all honesty i want rebirth 2 more than anything...

Comment

It's impossible hahahaha there are other projects and other push back so it ain't for sure next year period.

Comment

Yeah this is definitely not happening, it's too soon.

Comment

i want wayne to make rebirth 2 sound like his songs at the concerts do. for example, when he plays no worries live, the rock band behind him sounds DOPE compared to the original. literally all he has to do is record a normal rap song and then have his band make an instrumental on their own for it. instead of using actual 'rock' songs like he did on rebirth. that's all i want. .....oh, and with some oldschool 08 autotune too.

Comment

"I'm just getting high, thinking bout the Carter 5."

Comment

Is Rebirth 2 happening for real or is it just a rumor?

Comment

Originally posted by Lil Waynes Height View Post
                  no confirmation

Comment

No way that's coming out next year. I think he has 3 albums left on his contract (i'm assuming DEVOL, LFLS2 if that doesn't count then IANAHB3 and then C5) so it probably won't come out til 2015-16. And I got a strong feeling Rebirth II isn't gonna happen.
                    #FreeColleGrove2

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                      no confirmation
                      Ok thanks

Comment

Originally posted by thaJOKEsteR View Post
                        No way that's coming out next year. I think he has 3 albums left on his contract (i'm assuming DEVOL, LFLS2 if that doesn't count then IANAHB3 and then C5) so it probably won't come out til 2015-16. And I got a strong feeling Rebirth II isn't gonna happen.

If he doesn't do IANAHB 3 then he might just come out with an album with a new title?

Comment

Originally posted by TrukDaWurl77 View Post
                          wow i thought i was the only one, in all honesty i want rebirth 2 more than anything...
                          same here man.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by WeezySVK View Post
                          Well tbh, I would rather like if wayne would do IANAHB 3 instead of Rebirth 2, it was like an experimental album and I liked only 3-4 songs from it. But I know it aint happenin and he wont do IANAHB 3.
                          I really don't see him doing IANAHB 3. a while back it was confirmed they were prepping sequels for IANAHB and Rebirth, and we've already got one... but that doesn't mean anything. it's really just me loving Rebirth so much I'd like to see a sequel to it. really I'd love to see Devol too.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by TrukDaWurl77 View Post
                          i want wayne to make rebirth 2 sound like his songs at the concerts do. for example, when he plays no worries live, the rock band behind him sounds DOPE compared to the original. literally all he has to do is record a normal rap song and then have his band make an instrumental on their own for it. instead of using actual 'rock' songs like he did on rebirth. that's all i want. .....oh, and with some oldschool 08 autotune too.

kinda agree with that. but I like the songs that are more made to sound like rock, instead of rap. songs on Rebirth had deep meanings. Paradice is my favorite off that album, and it wouldn't have sounded right it was rapped. I do dig the way his songs are performed live, but not for a Rebirth album.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Lil Waynes Height View Post
                          hoping it's for real.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by thaJOKEsteR View Post
                          I think we''ll Rebirth or Devol before we ever get IANAHB3.

Comment

Working...
                          X