• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tupac sucks tho
    Divine Moments of Truth

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
      false, your simply using the imbecile nature of the people on this forum to your advantage in order to embrass me and therefore 'win' this argument.

no.

Back in the day Wayne clearly stated Pac as a heavy influence he even has Pacs lyrics tatted across his freaking chest! obviously there was a HEAVY influence from Tupac in his earlier music which was all fantastic. Then as soon as he said 'im listening to a lot of Odd Future' he had that wack 'turnt' personality, was skating heavy and doing weird shit all the time of which is commonly associated with Tyler The Creators style.
      C'mon man, you actually think Wayne has been shit the past couple of years because of Odd Future's influence on him?

Please stop thinking that Wayne's earlier music was influenced by Pac, you are just plain wrong. Wayne went over how many Jay beats vs Pac beats? How many Pimp C or Biggie lyrics has Wayne used vs Pac?

Jay Z is Wayne's biggest influence, especially in the Prefix - Suffix era. Dipset was Wayne's influence during Da Drought 3, C3 Sessions era. I think most members will agree with me on this one.
      Last edited by Bill Laimbeer; 03-28-2014, 11:15 AM.
      Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

Originally posted by elist777 View Post
        Tupac sucks tho

He might be way overrated but he damn sure doesn't suck lol

I hate them thirsty bitches
        Cut them off like circumcision
        -Lil Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by elist777 View Post
          Tupac sucks tho
          He's overrated as fuck
          Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

Originally posted by sealneaward View Post
            C'mon man, you actually think Wayne has been shit the past couple of years because of Odd Future's influence on him?

Please stop thinking that Wayne's earlier music was influenced by Pac, you are just plain wrong. Wayne went over how many Jay beats vs Pac beats? How many Pimp C or Biggie lyrics has Wayne used vs Pac?

Jay Z is Wayne's biggest influence, especially in the Prefix - Suffix era. Dipset was Wayne's influence during Da Drought 3, C3 Sessions era. I think most members will agree with me on this one.
            Jay-Z is a huge influence no doubt and Wayne didn't turn bad the past couple years JUST cause of Odd Future but they defiantly played a part.

You cannot discard Tupac as a major influence "MOB Cause They Breed Envy" is tatted straight across Waynes chest and is the one tat that you can recognize him by not sure if you realize but Pac used MOB first and the whole 'breed envy' thing first.

also if you listen to some songs off C3 sessions you can sense that influence.

"Scarface"
            "When They Come For Me"
            "Gossip"

all have some sort of influence from Pac also "Sitting on pirellis , Bumping Machiavelli" < at that time he was bumping pac and was a great time for his own music.
            Last edited by Zimmie; 03-28-2014, 11:40 AM.

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post

He might be way overrated but he damn sure doesn't suck lol
              I think his flow sucks. His lyrics are average, but his subject matters is great.
              Divine Moments of Truth

Comment

How do you know he doesn't listen to pac?

Comment

he was bumping take care in 2011 I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Sjors View Post
                    How do you know he doesn't listen to pac?
                    cause all he talks about now is Odd Future 24/7

and when i say 'listen' i don't mean just 'listen' i want him to study and really DIG and Listen and get influenced like he used to.

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Jay-Z is a huge influence no doubt and Wayne didn't turn bad the past couple years JUST cause of Odd Future but they defiantly played a part.

You cannot discard Tupac as a major influence "MOB Cause They Breed Envy" is tatted straight across Waynes chest and is the one tat that you can recognize him by not sure if you realize but Pac used MOB first and the whole 'breed envy' thing first.

also if you listen to some songs off C3 sessions you can sense that influence.

"Scarface"
                      "When They Come For Me"
                      "Gossip"

all have some sort of influence from Pac also "Sitting on pirellis , Bumping Machiavelli" < at that time he was bumping pac and was a great time for his own music.
                      Of course Wayne is influenced by Tupac, no one says different.. But to say that he's into OF so hard that he's trying to be them and that's the reason why his music aint as good as before is just stupid..

Wayne's influenced by Pac, Biggie, Dipset, Pimp C, Jay-Z etc.. So just stop, Wayne is at the point he is right now and it has nothing to do with OF..Wayne stepping his game up tho, so why are you making this thread now..

And stop bring up the tattoos all the time, fuck Wayne even got ESPN tatted on him..

Why pick on somebody helpless
                      If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

Thread is aids

Comment

cause all he talks about now is Odd Future 24/7

and when i say 'listen' i don't mean just 'listen' i want him to study and really DIG and Listen and get influenced like he used to.
                          only people that needs to study, really dig, and get influenced to the music are new rappers that need to prove their skills to be on the top...

Wayne already done all that, made eveybody ad their moma call him the best rapper alive and no other rapper could stop him...

HE BEEN DOING THAT! Wayne is a legend....Tha Carter V is going to be the end of a Legacy...2004-2014....Era of 10 years, murdering the game...

Wayne and Kanye killed it so hard around 2008-2010...now there is a whole genre of hip hop artists doing that "Autotune rap"...Both were ahead of their time....Every rapper rappin now, u can hear the Wayne influence on em...

"And I've done it before!....please don't let me do it no more!" - Weezy Fucking baby BITCHEEES!
                          Originally posted by Shake
                          Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Working...
                          X