No announcement yet.

Excitement heading back the other way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ I know right? apparently i'm a "dumb fuck" and i need to "clean my ears". how is me saying it's the best thing since prison "all over the place"? so many of you guys are so narrow minded and... i don't know. i don't want to insult anyone.

i do think it's the best thing he's done since prison (along with believe me and you song), but he's given us one load of crap after another since he got out of prison. how does that make me ALL OVER THE PLACE?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
    That Nightmares and Miami freestyle point was a load of rubbish

If you Wayne performs D'uess I bet it will sound better than the audio version.
    "if you wayne performs D'uess i bet it will sound better than the audio version" - WTF are you talking about? THAT is a load of rubbish if you ask me. "Rubbish" lol. who says that? what are you a five year old british child?

- - - Updated - - -

Comment

Originally posted by no_tom&jerry View Post
      He just needs to relax and give the lyrics a little more finesse. It's like he can't spit them fast enough. If you're watching a movie, do u expect the actors to just zip thru the lines like crazy, or say them with care and realism like they're expected to do? That's all I'm saying. I know he's hungrier and trying harder and I appreciate that... I really do... I just wish he'd chill with that flow. It's like a crackhead coming out swinging in all directions, talking a mile a minute in a Steve Urkel voice.

And I disagree with anyone who liked moment. I think it was a shit song. "I want a bakery" and all the "we out there like..." sentiment is so annoying.

Also, this does NOT sound anything like 08-09 era wayne. It's too jumped up. Imagine how 08 wayne would've flowed on this particular beat (d'usse). Would've been half the speed, just as much energy, and twice the awesomeness. I admit it's better than anything he's done since prison, but that ain't saying much.
      the i want a bakery line was dope
      cause you know he made it sound like he was saying 'anita baker'

Comment

I was going to say bullshit but I looked for another word

And I bet if you saw a clip of Wayne recording this or freestyling this song before we heard the CDQ, you would be saying the same.

That's all I'm saying.

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
          I was going to say bullshit but I looked for another word

And I bet if you saw a clip of Wayne recording this or freestyling this song before we heard the CDQ, you would be saying the same.

That's all I'm saying.
          you're dead wrong bro. i don't give a shit about clips of him recording or whatever else.. cdq is all i go by. studio recordings are the best and it's all i give a shit about regarding wayne. mixtapes and albums. that's it

Comment

Originally posted by no_tom&jerry View Post
            you're dead wrong bro. i don't give a shit about clips of him recording or whatever else.. cdq is all i go by. studio recordings are the best and it's all i give a shit about regarding wayne. mixtapes and albums. that's it
            Doesn't sound like it with what you said

Comment

wayne cant please everyone friend

Comment

How does D'usse make you less excited for C5 It should make you more hyped for the album

Comment

Get fuck outta here, you not no Wayne fan, this is bullshit! Lil Wayne coming back this year his songs so far straight fire, Tha Carter V be fire!!! #JustSaying

Comment

im just really tryna figure out why im not feelin this song like that though. i ALWAYS like his songs that dont have hooks the best, so honestly like i should fkn LOVE this song man like WTF. smh lol, i keep seeing everyone else enjoy this song alot and it makes me feel like becoming left out -_-

Comment

Originally posted by Black00 View Post
                      sorry fellas , you don't like it? wayne is "trying too much"? it's bad he's trying too much now? the other guy said "he is putting so much effort , he's trying so HARD" , "shaynanyanyanyanyanya...." oh my GOODNESS wtf bro seriously? people want Wayne to try and not sounding like he's bored , then he tries hard (AS YOU SAY) and that ain't good? don't give me " you must have become a wayne fan in 2012" or "that's the type of wayne you're used to" , i don't compare this wayne with 06-08 wayne chill , i don't expect mad things , i think YOU expect too much. Based on the work Tune gave us back in 2012 (it's not too far, remember MY HOMIES STILL JUST THAT. I DON'T SAY ANYTHING ELSE , JUST REMEMBER XD) this is a gem , lyrically and in style. So don't whine , Wayne can quit now and leave , and the same people gon cry about that , he's trying to give us something good , trying to release something nice , not corny , not just cheesy and mediocre.
                      Enough , gonna sip some d'usse now , while listening to believe me. Huh! You thought i would say while listening to d'usse didn't you?
                      100% agree!

Comment

One of those best dum threads sounding like Comet
                        Me And Weezy Don't Like Haters, Do You? Agent P Gon' Kick Your Ass If You Hatin' On Weezy

Comment

Working...
                        X