Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Look what Lil Wayne has started smh.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look what Lil Wayne has started smh.....

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
    he aint start shit this been popping bitch

Comment

Originally posted by dametri426 View Post
      aint no one even heard about d'usse until the wayne song and u know it

Comment

dusse gonna be the next circo in raps thanks to weezy.

Comment

OP you're the lehq GOAT poster

Comment

k michelle is irrelevent though
            who really cares what she be drinking lol

Comment

Have you seen anyone post dusse on their Instagram while they are in the studio before Wayne dropped the song?

Comment

it says "Content unavailable" so can anyone post a new link?

Comment

D'usse ?

I had to Google what this was when Lil Wayne announced it would be his next song.

Comment

Originally posted by Black00 View Post
                    it says " Content unavailable" so can anyone post a new link?
                    hah she removed it probably cause she seen this thread

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                      aint no one even heard about d'usse until the wayne song and u know it
                      The people who heard Drunk In Love heard about it. 161,389,178 people alone on one YouTube channel.

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
                      D'usse ?

I had to Google what this was when Lil Wayne announced it would be his next song.
                      You know you heard Drunk In Love before. You and I know you'd be lying if you haven't by now. It's impossible not to have heard that song, especially when it came out. Every chick was like "Surfboard" or "Watermelon" or just "Drunk In Love" or "Oh baby" with her nigga voice.

I can't stand Beyonce, bitch is fake and annoying. Have you seen how she was all smiles after what happended in the elavator with Jay and Solange? Like bitch, this shit is about to hit the web, wtf are you smiling about? Bitch really thinks she's a perfect bitch, with a perfect life.

But Tbh I didn't like Wayne naming his song D'usse or reaching out to Hov. Makes Wayne look like he's dickriding Hov and desperate for a collabo. Didn't they have "beef"? Wayne should've dissed Hov, instead of reaching out for Hov to drop a verse for him.

SkilZ
                      Own The Studio
                      #NEWERA LEAK

Dig that?
                      Subscribe to Like all of the latest songs from SkilZ on YouTube� now!
                      Don't forget to Listen & Download all of the latest projects from SkilZ on DatPiff�!

Comment

Originally posted by SkilZ View Post
                        The people who heard Drunk In Love heard about it. 161,389,178 people alone on one YouTube channel.

You know you heard Drunk In Love before. You and I know you'd be lying if you haven't by now. It's impossible not to have heard that song, especially when it came out. Every chick was like "Surfboard" or "Watermelon" or just "Drunk In Love" or "Oh baby" with her nigga voice.

I can't stand Beyonce, bitch is fake and annoying. Have you seen how she was all smiles after what happended in the elavator with Jay and Solange? Like bitch, this shit is about to hit the web, wtf are you smiling about? Bitch really thinks she's a perfect bitch, with a perfect life.

But Tbh I didn't like Wayne naming his song D'usse or reaching out to Hov. Makes Wayne look like he's dickriding Hov and desperate for a collabo. Didn't they have "beef"? Wayne should've dissed Hov, instead of reaching out for Hov to drop a verse for him.
                        I never realized it said dusse just like 161389178 other people
                        ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

Working...
                        X