No announcement yet.

moment....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moment is such a good song just to relax too and exactly it was the first dope solo Weezy song in ages!

Comment

Moment intro makes the song better than d'usse. D'usse is dope af though. But no one can deny that intro. They say baby how you do it.... never question greatness, never question greatness, tell em never question greatness, I just do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne G.O.A.T View Post
        Moment intro makes the song better than d'usse. D'usse is dope af though. But no one can deny that intro. They say baby how you do it.... never question greatness, never question greatness, tell em never question greatness, I just do it.
        Wayne G.O.A.T

Comment

Originally posted by no_tom&jerry View Post
          i love the beat, just think the lyrics are a lil cheezy and "wowzerz" flow is annoying

- - - Updated - - -

umm..... isn't that why we post on this forum? to discuss wayne music we like or don't like - and why.

i swear, i get so much hate on this forum for stating my opinions about new wayne, but at least my posts are always thoughtful and decently written. more than i can say for some of yall.
          Im not even haiting, why would I even hate? lol? Youre the hater who uses the words Whack shit in your post? Stop taking for granted that IANAHB2 was whack cuz it wasent. It had good wordplay which made it had good lyrics.

I like Moment its the best ive heard from Weezy since C4 and mby even before C4. And its not lame and it DOES have good lyrics and if you dont think so then thats fine, dont listen to it?

No need to make 100 threads about how he was better back in 2006 - 2009, it was his prime ofc he was better. So if you dont like this "new" Wayne just go listen to the shit he released 2006 - 2009? Its alot of songs so u wont run out of songs to listen to.

I still love Waynes music and thinks he go hella hard, he still the best rapper alive. and If I get tired of "new" wayne as u call him, i just listen to some of his old shit? No need to be mad about times've changed
          Last edited by Ozzie; 06-04-2014, 02:36 PM.

Comment

Am I really the only one who likes Moment better than Believe Me & D'usse ?

I really like the vibe on the song

Comment

Always thought it was meh. Never anything special.

Comment

Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post

Nope I do too, one of my fav songs of all time

Comment

Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post

When D'usse came out I thought I liked it better than Moment, but right now I be listening to Moment more

So I'd have to say I like Moment over them other two songs too

Comment

Originally posted by Danny M View Post
                    When D'usse came out I thought I liked it better than Moment, but right now I be listening to Moment more

So I'd have to say I like Moment over them other two songs too
                    Exactly what I though

Comment

Working...
                    X