These new songs are good but.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
    Well now that there will be a video for Krazy, do you still think it will be on C5 ?
    most definitely.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
    brah you start annoying me
    and i posted it before i saw the vid, you remember that i said i'm waiting for another confirmation than a baby confirmation cause it just doesn't make sense to me.
    you don't get my point?
    you are a WOAT member.

Comment

Originally posted by IAmChristian_ View Post
      most definitely.

- - - Updated - - -

you are a WOAT member.
      what the fuck is your problem?
      Last edited by freakjasp; 07-01-2014, 03:52 PM.

Comment

i think what youre asking for, is cornyness. mostly.

waynes at his best when hes least concerned with who likes his shit. hes talented enough to carry some of his cornier records over.. and them being playable.. but really

Ill take a wayne that isnt appealling to the masses.. over the guy that has been over the past few years. 10/10.

makes for better music... kanyes last two albums, i dont think.. had a top 10 single between them.

the best thing to come out of a huge single would everyone finding out that wayne is back in top form, but the masses are fickle, and who knows what that song would have to sound like.. to snag their interest.

Comment

Most stupid thread ever.

Wayne is NOT going to suddenly become his old self again. NO ARTIST DOES. He can evolve, for better and for worse, and he's tried both and now it luckily seems for the better. But if you keep on living in the past then you will never enjoy his new music. I did the same thing once, always hoping that one day it would happen, and a lot of pretty decent got ruined for me because of that.

So stop dreaming and start realizing. Wayne is doing good again and you should be happy for that.

Comment

Originally posted by ProBitaz. View Post
            Most stupid thread ever.

Wayne is NOT going to suddenly become his old self again. NO ARTIST DOES. He can evolve, for better and for worse, and he's tried both and now it luckily seems for the better. But if you keep on living in the past then you will never enjoy his new music. I did the same thing once, always hoping that one day it would happen, and a lot of pretty decent got ruined for me because of that.

So stop dreaming and start realizing. Wayne is doing good again and you should be happy for that.
            preach.

Comment

Originally posted by mode View Post
              i think what youre asking for, is cornyness. mostly.

waynes at his best when hes least concerned with who likes his shit. hes talented enough to carry some of his cornier records over.. and them being playable.. but really

Ill take a wayne that isnt appealling to the masses.. over the guy that has been over the past few years. 10/10.

makes for better music... kanyes last two albums, i dont think.. had a top 10 single between them.

the best thing to come out of a huge single would everyone finding out that wayne is back in top form, but the masses are fickle, and who knows what that song would have to sound like.. to snag their interest.

i was pondering on this earlier the thing is don't we as fans want Wayne to be a worldwide icon instead of just amongst us Weezy fans? if he wants that title he needs to appeal to the masses.

'cornyness' not so much i just want him to make a solid club banger and a meaningful song that's all after that he can do what he pleases and i will gladly listen i personally prefer this 'raw' rap feel to these new songs but in the long run i dont think it will be very beneficial.

Originally posted by ProBitaz. View Post
              Most stupid thread ever.

literally what ive been promoting across the forums for weeks. The Aim of this thread is to say that the songs we have been given do not have a 'solid' feel to them i don't feel like this C5 Season is carrying on to the masses and becoming a big thing like it was around CIV era.

as i've said before im enjoying everything coming out of C5 atm and D5 was a perfect project hell even D4 has grown on me i was simply saying song structure wise its very different and un-orthodox i was not hating it was an ANALYSIS as i stated in the original post.
              Last edited by Zimmie; 07-02-2014, 01:00 AM.

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                this.

he making music his fans since day one wants.
                lol

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

i feel you dude. there's something off killed her about these last few songs we heard that i aint fuckin wit but i can't pinpoint exactly WHAT tho but it's start in to irritate me and im finna get mad, we over here we pullin teeth wit a nigga we want this nigga to achieve but like wayne he actin like he dont want it like he dont wanna win though -_- he wanna CONTEND. but he on wanna win

Comment

lol funny thing about wanting that is that he already is a worldwide icon. better for him to make the music he wants, then him make these handout records for people to like.

im well over waynes easy music, its been long time since hes given fans something to chew on.. he prolly does need the big record tho, im curious to see if he can nail it while still keeping the pedigree of his recent raps.

Comment

Working...
                    X