the reason why wayne skates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the reason why wayne skates

the best way I can explain this is by using miley cyrus as an example. you have to ask yourself why would someone start acting out in such ways that completely contradict their behaviors from their beginning??? she went from role model to pole hopper... this bitch lol. but THINK about it: Her WHOLE life she has been molded into this perfect machine, she has been told how to act how to talk, how to do everything� they basically forced her from BIRTH to be this perfect image for teens and shit to look up to and because of that she worked SO HARD for this pop culture image that she never really became a real whole person to begin with..smh I used to always think she was making a fool of herself and shit but honestly in retrospect I completely understand her behavior now, and I don�t think she�s a slut or anything like that. the reason why miley cyrus is acting out the way she is now is because she is BREAKING FREE FROM HER CONTROL�.she�s been forced with this dandy light image for so long and forced to do everything the �polite� way that she really had no other choice BUT to rebel to keep her sanity and stuff you feel me?!?! the reason this all relates to wayne is because of how I can draw a correlation from why she is acting out like that to why he is skating. think about it, it�s SO adnormal for someone of his status do something like this you just DO NOT go from a #1 rapper to skateboarding�you just don�t. but if you start to look at it in light of the rest of his career it starts to make more sense, wayne grew up in this rap shit, which means he NEVER GREW UP� young money created this MONSTER right, they constantly had him under this rapper light and always projected him on to people a certain type of way, I�m sure wayne has been told how to dress how to act his whole life, he�s a superstar of course he has, but in the mist of all this constant rapper eater persona they made him out to be he ended up losing his own self in the process�.and of course after being forced to be a certain type of way for so long you would rebel to right?!! wayne was the greatest rapper but he was still a KID, that�s why wayne be acting so childish and shit all the time, it�s because he NEVER GREW UP. that�s why he skateboards all the time so he can BREAK FREE�.this is different from a odd future type of situation because them niggas grew up like that, they been skating, they were NOT in the game from birth like wayne was. same thing with other A list rappers like kanye nem and stuff, the reason why you don�t see Eminem or jay z skateboarding or none of that is because them niggas didn�t GROW UP IN THIS SHIT like wayne did�.they CHOSE to be famous rappers you feel me, they chose this lane but wayne was made from the ground up to be in it, that�s why you could never see the other rappers doing some out of left field shit like this. THAT�s why wayne skateboards � and that�s also why we�re getting music at a more relaxed rate than ever before, because remember when he said he skates in the studio you would think that would mean more music or something but with that statement he was actually putting more significance on the skateboarding part than the studio..

sorry if my sentences don�t sound right, I been sober as fuck for a week lmao. If wayne never skateboarded he would be Amanda bynes right now�real talk skateboarding saved his sanity.

wrong or nah?!?!

no paragraphs = no reading

Comment

need a tl;dr version.

Comment

I didn't even attempt to read all that

Comment

do you really think everyone would read this?

Comment

who went past the first sentence?

Comment

shit.
              Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
              need a tl;dr version.
              MILEY CYRUS WAS FORCED TO BE PERFECT FOR SO LONG THAT SHE SPAZZED OUT AND ACTED OPPOSITE JUST LIKE WAYNE WAS FORCED TO BE A PERFECT RAPPER AND HANG AROUND OLDER FOLKS, that's why he skateboards because he COULDN'T DO THAT STUFF WHEN HE WAS A KID!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by -_- View Post
                the best way I can explain this is by using miley cyrus as an example. you have to ask yourself why would someone start acting out in such ways that completely contradict their behaviors from their beginning??? she went from role model to pole hopper... this bitch lol. but THINK about it: Her WHOLE life she has been molded into this perfect machine, she has been told how to act how to talk, how to do everything� they basically forced her from BIRTH to be this perfect image for teens and shit to look up to and because of that she worked SO HARD for this pop culture image that she never really became a real whole person to begin with..smh I used to always think she was making a fool of herself and shit but honestly in retrospect I completely understand her behavior now, and I don�t think she�s a slut or anything like that. the reason why miley cyrus is acting out the way she is now is because she is BREAKING FREE FROM HER CONTROL�.she�s been forced with this dandy light image for so long and forced to do everything the �polite� way that she really had no other choice BUT to rebel to keep her sanity and stuff you feel me?!?! the reason this all relates to wayne is because of how I can draw a correlation from why she is acting out like that to why he is skating. think about it, it�s SO adnormal for someone of his status do something like this you just DO NOT go from a #1 rapper to skateboarding�you just don�t. but if you start to look at it in light of the rest of his career it starts to make more sense, wayne grew up in this rap shit, which means he NEVER GREW UP� young money created this MONSTER right, they constantly had him under this rapper light and always projected him on to people a certain type of way, I�m sure wayne has been told how to dress how to act his whole life, he�s a superstar of course he has, but in the mist of all this constant rapper eater persona they made him out to be he ended up losing his own self in the process�.and of course after being forced to be a certain type of way for so long you would rebel to right?!! wayne was the greatest rapper but he was still a KID, that�s why wayne be acting so childish and shit all the time, it�s because he NEVER GREW UP. that�s why he skateboards all the time so he can BREAK FREE�.this is different from a odd future type of situation because them niggas grew up like that, they been skating, they were NOT in the game from birth like wayne was. same thing with other A list rappers like kanye nem and stuff, the reason why you don�t see Eminem or jay z skateboarding or none of that is because them niggas didn�t GROW UP IN THIS SHIT like wayne did�.they CHOSE to be famous rappers you feel me, they chose this lane but wayne was made from the ground up to be in it, that�s why you could never see the other rappers doing some out of left field shit like this. THAT�s why wayne skateboards � and that�s also why we�re getting music at a more relaxed rate than ever before, because remember when he said he skates in the studio you would think that would mean more music or something but with that statement he was actually putting more significance on the skateboarding part than the studio..

sorry if my sentences don�t sound right, I been sober as fuck for a week lmao. If wayne never skateboarded he would be Amanda bynes right now�real talk skateboarding saved his sanity.

wrong or nah?!?!
                What you say about Miley Cyrus is true but Wayne wasn't FORCED to do anything he had the aspirations to be a rapper at 8 HIS OWN CHOICE he indulged HIMSELF in all that stuff and turned into a MONSTER as you say from his passion and Hard work ethic! And now HE made the choice HIMSELF to want to skate after seeing someone else do it......Nobody kept Wayne from doing anything he just CHOSE to grind himself and now even he will tell you Thank God he's at a point in his life where he don't even have to work anymore if he don't want to so he does whatever he feels

Comment

didn't read a single word of your post.

Comment

pointless thread

R.I.P DAD

Comment

Originally posted by JayDCcomics View Post
                      What you say about Miley Cyrus is true but Wayne wasn't FORCED to do anything he had the aspirations to be a rapper at 8 HIS OWN CHOICE he indulged HIMSELF in all that stuff and turned into a MONSTER as you say from his passion and Hard work ethic! And now HE made the choice HIMSELF to want to skate after seeing someone else do it......Nobody kept Wayne from doing anything he just CHOSE to grind himself and now even he will tell you Thank God he's at a point in his life where he don't even have to work anymore if he don't want to so he does whatever he feels
                      I don’t think it was just because he saw someone else do it, I think it goes deeper than that. There was NO type of foreshadow to him doing that, there were no clues or hints that he would skateboard he just started doing it out of nowhere and then later on we find out it’s because he saw it from someone else. I mean wouldn’t we know he saw someone else do it before we saw him doing it?!?! Why would he choose to skateboard this late in his life?!?! It couldn’t be because he wanted to be mainstream because he was already mainstream before that

it just doesn’t make sense to me, SKATEBOARING HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH RAP, i mean yeah a skater can turn into a rapper but A RAPPER CANNOT TURN INTO A SKATER. what the fuck a 12 year old playing with a gun anyway for, the fbi need to investigate that. so a 12 year old's first instinct when he sees a gun for the first time is to play with it....my nigga.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                        no paragraphs = no reading

Comment

Working...
                        X