No announcement yet.

the reason why wayne skates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jdnrbrjdjenekckfeksmcjckfndkcmmfmedkckcmmremkckfkfjnrnkekwwosocllvlvfldkekrkfkvkkfkrrkkfckkcrieidificiidkejejejejdjdjejdjejenrndkfjsmwbahagztstwvevdhjxjsjejejjddjxjkxdkkdkekdlclldlekeekleekkddkckckxkdkekekekekekekekkeekemenlfespcocidmqmjx3773;7?7:$/!$::$2$:77,$3&j8/2&&:!(!(!!)@(00$?:$$-^^}*}#<*?�|�.�,�{�]�•\•\�~~�~�{}'rnrsjdnfncjdjdjiswiiwieirkrhpbphllemwmsmajsjcjvvjifkrkrkkefkviigrkekwllmynhsywggqcacacxvxbnjekkgogootobivjdjsvwcacfzxgyifjrnfmhllltleoiusuaygvzvavvdhebhehehehdjjxkblnlphptotofovokkdksjsnanacfg tagwggwgehbnsnsnsdkodornt rmlalalmajaytqrrqevdcdvzhjwwjplflflglckvkvbkkfkdkahavvvzvxncfnekkejejjsjjdjxjdjdjdjdjdjejagfc$2$/$,&&:/88282&@@*~*~*?��|'wannJznznxnsnwnakioofppglbllfmrnjzjsjhwwhbddnnddn

Comment

I can never win which chall

Comment

OP all you needed to do for this thread was add two words
        "alex midler"
        not a harry potter book

Comment

I think tl;dr was invented for this thread.

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

Originally posted by -_- View Post
            I used to be a major in psychology before i failed, wayne has a problem with anger and we have to get to the root of those issues and atrack them head on, if i knew wayne i would yell at him and tell him to put the cup down and then walk out the room before he attacks me but i would still tell him that shit tho real shit...cuz he needs to hear this. skateboarding saved his life dawg

Comment

i think OP is trying to make the point that lil wayne never had a childhood so he is having his childhood now?

am i right?

Comment

Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
                Jdnrbrjdjenekckfeksmcjckfndkcmmfmedkckcmmremkckfkfjnrnkekwwosocllvlvfldkekrkfkvkkfkrrkkfckkcrieidificiidkejejejejdjdjejdjejenrndkfjsmwbahagztstwvevdhjxjsjejejjddjxjkxdkkdkekdlclldlekeekleekkddkckckxkdkekekekekekekekkeekemenlfespcocidmqmjx3773;7?7:$/!$::$2$:77,$3&j8/2&&:!(!(!!)@(00$?:$$-^^}*}#<*?�|�.�,�{�]�•\•\�~~�~�{}'rnrsjdnfncjdjdjiswiiwieirkrhpbphllemwmsmajsjcjvvjifkrkrkkefkviigrkekwllmynhsywggqcacacxvxbnjekkgogootobivjdjsvwcacfzxgyifjrnfmhllltleoiusuaygvzvavvdhebhehehehdjjxkblnlphptotofovokkdksjsnanacfg tagwggwgehbnsnsnsdkodornt rmlalalmajaytqrrqevdcdvzhjwwjplflflglckvkvbkkfkdkahavvvzvxncfnekkejejjsjjdjxjdjdjdjdjdjejagfc$2$/$,&&:/88282&@@*~*~*?��|'wannJznznxnsnwnakioofppglbllfmrnjzjsjhwwhbddnnddn

Comment

Working...
                X